An Invitation to Join our "Customer Support Specialist" Team!
Permanent Full-time "CSS" Position - Work from Home - Anywhere in Canada
We are a virtual office, with everyone working from their home:
- More flexible life style
- Saved commuting time
- Saved commuting costs including vehicle depreciation, value of funds invested, maintenance (i.e. not just fuel)
- Saved professional, office clothing costs
- At home conveniences and efficiencies
- Shift variances (arrange a trade with a fellow CSS)
- Job portability (i.e. work anywhere in Canada)
We take great pride in our company's history, built on outstanding levels of customer service. We strive to find just the right fit for our team, ensuring the opportunity for longevity of employment.
Shift Schedule - OwnerDirect.com is supported every day of the year from 07:00 to 21:00 PT
We currently require team members that are able to work day, evening and weekend shifts.
Minimum Skills Requirements
Please do not apply unless your skills include:
- 50 wpm or better typing speed (to be confirmed with a short test)
- excellent grammar
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (to be confirmed with a short test)
- excellent computer skills (to be confirmed with a short test)
Minimum Equipment Requirements
Because your performance will be a function of the quality of your home office equipment; you must have:
- a private (separate room), quiet home office space (i.e. absolutely no interruptions while on shift)
- a computer that is less than 4 years old
- 2 monitors (preferably wide screen) connected to one PC
- a quality, high speed connection to the internet (minimum speeds of about 5 Mbps down & 1 Mbps up).
Check your speed now using this Speed Test Site
Email Only! - Do not send your resume.
Please copy/paste this table to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type complete descriptions/answers into the right column.
=========================================================Describe your personal (outside of work) activities.List the most advanced software applications you are adept with.Your education & grades.Your longest time employed - Employer & # of yrs.Your expected hourly rate ... a range is fine.List each day/hrs (e.g. Sat/5pm-9pm) you are NOT available to work.Age of children (if any).Province & City of residence.Your name & phone number with time of day to call.Explain why you will be an excellent addition to our CSS Team.
What to Expect Next
Because we receive hundreds of applications, we only reply to a few emails.
We call only a few applicants and undertake a detailed, careful assessment to make sure that you will enjoy working with our CSS team.
If you are added to our short list of applicants, you will learn more about:
- significant discounts on vacation home rentals
- deductible home office expenses
- annual office upgrade bonus
- before tax benefits
- our existing team