British Columbia last minute deals on vacation homes will be highlighted in red if available
. Start your accommodation search in British Columbia now. Just enter your travel dates, number of travelers, and click 'search' for a list of properties for rent.
Cariboo Chilcotin and Northern BC Accommodations
The Cariboo Chilcotin region encompasses central British Columbia and has a vast network of vacation rentals available
. It is a very diverse region stretching from the Pacific coastline in the west to the Cariboo Mountains in the east.
Greater Vancouver Lodging
- It encompasses the metropolitan areas outside of the city of Vancouver including North Vancouver, Richmond, Langley, Coquitlam, Burnaby, White Rock and more. Almost half of British Columbia’s 4.5 million residents live in this picturesque area.
Vancouver's Gulf Islands Accommodations
Find vacation rentals on this chain of islands that lies between Vancouver Island and mainland British Columbia in the Strait of Georgia. The islands can be divided into two groups, the Northern Gulf Islands and the Southern Gulf Islands.
Kootenay - BC Rockies Vacation Rentals
- This diverse region covers the southeast corner of British Columbia. Here you will find rolling meadows, meandering rivers, majestic lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, and snow covered mountain ranges.
Shuswap Vacation Rental Homes
- Whether your travels take place in summer, winter, spring or fall, the Shuswap has it all. This recreational paradise is conveniently located in the British Columbia Interior, midway between Calgary
along Highway 1 and Highway 97, making it easily accessible from all directions.
Sunshine Coast & Islands Lodging
- This region is located northwest of Vancouver and can only be reached by ferry or airplane. Leave the city of Vancouver behind and feel like your worlds away, even though it only takes 45 minutes by ferry to reach this breathtaking area.
Thompson Nicola Valley Vacation Homes
- This region is located in the central interior of British Columbia, approximately 185 miles (300 kilometers) east of Vancouver. The Coquihalla Highway 5 follows the Nicola Valley into Merrit and up through Kamloops.