Find Alberta Vacation Rentals
- And there’s simply no better way to experience it than with a vacation rental, condo rental, chalet, cabin, home, or apartment in one of Alberta’s many must-see destinations.
For outdoor enthusiasts, a vacation rental in Alberta gives you a home base from which to enjoy a true four-season playground.
Lovely British Columbia Accommodations
- British Columbia is well worth the visit. It has something for everyone – find your own holiday home on one of the stunning coastal beaches, shack up in a chalet rental in the majestic Rocky Mountains, rent a cozy cabin on one of the many pristine lakes or rivers, or take in the view of the breath-taking Okanagan Valley
from a luxury condo rental.
- The name means “muddy waters” in the local indigenous Cree language, and people have met here for trade for over 6,000 years.
Find vacation rentals through Owner Direct and get up close and personal with all the attractions “The ‘Peg” has to offer
New Brunswick Accommodations
- Owner Direct has been providing quality accommodations since 1994 and has developed a trusted reputation. Find premium vacation accommodations, chalet rentals or condo rentals at great prices in New Brunswick, Canada
Find Nova Scotia Vacation Rentals
- Come discover the breathtaking beauty of the Nova Scotian region. The coastline is more than 7,400 kilometres long, and offers varying terrain from sandy beaches, to peaceful inlets and glacier ravaged cliffs.
Ontario Lodging in the Heart of Canada
Part of the Greater Toronto Area
and located about halfway between Toronto and Lake Simcoe, Richmond Hill vacation home rentals offer unique and convenient accommodations within a 30 to 45 minute drive to downtown Toronto or 20 minutes to Pearson International Airport.
The majority of Richmond Hill’s attractions are cultural and academic and located minutes from vacation rental accommodations.
Prince Edward Island Vacation Rentals
- Otherwise known as PEI, this island offers something for everyone. There is an abundance of parks and trails to explore, golf, beaches, scenic roads to bike or drive, and much more.
Fantastic Quebec Lodging
In fact, staying in a vacation rental in Quebec is like getting two holidays in one: You will enjoy a unique combination of Canadian hospitality and old-world European charm. Quebec City
, the province’s Capital, is the last remaining fortified city in North America and has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Saskatchewan Vacation Rentals
- This prarie province, 'The Land of Living Skies', is full of history and culture. It offers visitors endless freshwater fishing and water-based recreation opportunities, abundant wildlife, uncrowded parks, outdoor adventures like canoeing and horseback riding, farm vacations and amazing golf.