Hoodsport: Vacation Rental
- 3 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 6
Enjoy the dramatic waterfront setting with fantastic views all the way down Hood Canal. This is a perfect romantic getaway or a divers paradise. 3bd, 2ba, includes both the main cabin and the cottage.. OWNERS JUST RELEASED LABOR DAY WEEK. OPEN 8/31-9/8
WELCOME TO GIGGLE FISH
* LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! 1.5 miles North of Hoodsport on the water.
* Best Private beach lot in Hoodsport (See Photos)
* King Beds 2, Queen Bed 1 (Sleeps 6 max + a happy & mellow pooch)
* Ideal for Couples, Families or a Romantic Getaway
* Fully Fenced Grass Yard ideal for children and pet security
* OYSTERS - delicious!
* Gorgeous Water Views from every room
* Kids LOVE love the outdoor fire pit roasting marsh mellows
* 2 min to Hoodsport IGA Grocery Store
* Wi Fi-enabled
"CLOSE ENOUGH TO USE TECHNOLOGY BUT FAR ENOUGH AWAY YOU WON'T WANT TO".
Bill Gates has four vacation homes on Hood Canal (Google it!) but it's still a well-kept secret just 90 min. From Seattle (2 hrs. From Portland). Few places in the world offer such natural diversity with the OCEAN & MOUNTAINS - both in one location.
'Giggle Fish' is your Beach Cabin + Guest Boathouse located in Hoodsport, WA, on Hood Canal. It's so close to the water you can fish from the living room. This property is unique because it sits on a corner lot with a natural, unbuildable beach (200') between you and the neighbor. Privacy is hard to find here where homes normally sit side-by-side.
* Relax in the comfort of this 2-story home on 100' of waterfront built in 1999
* BEACH CABIN - 2 Bed & 1 Bath (1,000 sq. Ft.)
* The cozy Boathouse has a Queen LOG BED, private deck (right over the water) and 3/4 bath, plus flat screen TV.
The Cabin has 2 bedrooms upstairs both with KING Beds and flat screen TV's. The cozy Boathouse has a Queen LOG BED, private deck (right over the water) and 3/4 bath. Awake to breathtaking water views - and watch SEALS and BIRDS - all from the comfort of your warm, cozy bed. This fully fenced yard has a child safety gate to the beach. The Boathouse is great for teens or if one couple desires privacy. No garage, park along Hwy 101 like the locals.
Down comforters and luxury bedding in every room, plus a KING "SLEEP NUMBER BED" in Master and modern, whimsical beach decor throughout. The main level includes an open kitchen with eating bar and stools, dining nook with seating for 4 and sectional couch, full bath, 40" HD LCD Cable TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, games, Wi-Fi, toys, books, crib/Packn'Play, inflatable toddler bed.
Wrap-around deck, with awesome, panoramic Hood Canal water views, which includes a covered gas BBQ area and comfortable seating galore - plush patio furniture and 2 outdoor dining areas. Relax on the double chaise lounge with sweeping water views. Awesome fire pit (w/benches that fold into a picnic table) ~ Make s'mores with your kids ~ YUM!!!, Bluetooth-enabled CD stereo and outdoor rock speakers. Beach towels, chairs, cooler, buckets, shovels/rakes provided for your day playing on the beach. 2 one-man Kayaks provided. Participating guests must sign and return our liability release form before arrival. Kayaking is an amazing way to experience Hood Canal, but do so at your own risk.
THINGS TO DO
* Beachcombing (seashells, purple shore crab, starfish)
* Oysters - delicious!
* In-Home Massage
* Day hikes
* SEALS, bald eagles, heron ~~ Good chance you'll see 'em!!!
* Kayaking (2 Kayaks provided)
* Fishing, crabbing, clamming, shrimping
* Championship GOLF (Salish Cliffs & Alderbrook)
* Hoodsport Winery (2 miles, tasting daily)
* Olympic National Park
* Diving 'Sund Rock' & 'Octopus Hole'
* Secret 230' WATERFALL (directions provided)
* Stars upon Stars***
* Located directly on 'Scenic Hwy 101' (one of America's most beautiful drives)
* Lake Cushman Boating