- 3 BDR
- 3 BA
- Sleeps 6
avg $417 USD/night
This completely renovated 3BR/3BA (all ensuite) apartment is a hidden gem located in the center of Havana, one block away from Casa de la Musica, and near the Galiano and Neptuno shopping streets, restaurtants La Guarida and San Cristobal, Parque Central, the Malecon, art galleries, museums and top hotels in the historic center of Havana.
The apartment is unique - offering high-end luxury accommodations with concierge services, city and sea views, high ceilings, beautiful period features, open plan living, dining and kitchen, air conditioning and comfortable beds. Located on the 5th floor, with access via an elevator, there are also 5 balconies throughout this luxurious property, affording spectacular city and ocean views.
Enter your sumptuous oasis in the middle of this vibrant and magical city.
• Soft cotton towels and bath sheets
• A selection of queen and single beds
• Plush linens
• Hot water
• Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• 32" Flat screen LED TV
• Cuban and Hollywood movies provided
• Remote concierge service
• Maid / house keeping service
• Coffee maker and kettle
• Fully equipped kitchen
This is the perfect location for visitors to explore the city of Havana on foot, with so much to see within easy walking distance from the apartment:
• Two of the city's best restaurants (La Guarida and San Cristobal) are a two minute walk away, with other good restaurants only a short walk away, including Ivan Justo and Los Nardos).
• Galiano and Neptuno, two of the most popular shopping streets, are just around the corner, bustling with the energy, music and laughter of local people.
• For the best music and salsa, visit Casa de la Musica, also one block away, where you will witness top notch music from the best Cuban artists.
• Parque Central hotel is only a 5 minute walk and is a good choice for checking emails/internet via WiFi.
• The beautiful and serene Prado is only a 5 minute walk away. This elevated wide pedestrian walkway is a wonderful place to have a well-earned rest, whilst watching the world go by in this golden city.
• Old Havana, is a 10 minute walk from the apartment. Here you can wander around the shaded streets, in and out of museums and art galleries, surrounded by exquisite architecture.
• You could easily spend days exploring the cobbled streets, with so much to see. Highlights are the beautiful squares: Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco, Plaza Caterdal and Plaza Vieja; as well as streets such as Calle Mercaderes and Obispo.
Getting Here: Visitors can either pick up a taxi outside the terminal, or we would be more than happy to arrange for private transportation from door to door, for a small cost. The apartment is a 30 minute car ride from the International Airport. The fare should be around 35 CUC, and it is a good idea to make sure that the taxi meter is working or you agree a price with the driver before you set off.
Please note that there is a 10% OwnerDirect fee included in our rates.