Lovely Oceanviews from your Very Private Luxury Kona Home
You will not want to leave once you arrive. A working coffee farm perched on the dormant volcano known as Hualalai is your vacation home. At an elevation of approximately 2,200 feet above sea level the views of the Kona Coast seem to go on forever and maybe you will see some of the wild peacocks that call the area home. The tropical fruit orchard includes grapefruit, mango, tangerine, orange, lemon, mountain apple, avocado, peach, MAC nut and more. Curl up by the wood burning fireplace or cook up a gourmet meal in the elegant kitchen featuring top of the line Icon series Electrolux appliances. Rain forest granite and soap stone counters add to the kitchen's beauty along with teak cabinetry. Brazillian Tiger Eye hardwood flooring throughout, Italian tile & natural stone in the bathrooms with walk-in showers and a huge double Jacuzzi tub in the master bath. Three bedrooms and four bathrooms in the main house plus an attached "Ohana" for a total of four bedrooms and five baths. The total square footage of this unique home is 3752 with the added privacy of 5 acres and gated entry.
We are waiting for you in Paradise.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Kailua-Kona Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.