An Idyllic Mountain Retreat Built for a Count and Countess.
Meticulously restored 5 story stone manor house with chestnut beams and a turret staircase built in 1519 for the Count of Bastelica. The village is at 2500 ft. surrounded by 7000 ft. mountains. Nestled in an apple, pear, plum, and cherry orchard with wild roses, lilacs, and hydrangeas. An organic vegetable garden supplies in-season produce for all meals. Mountain streams, gorgeous walks and hikes are in every direction. Mediterranean beaches are only 40 minutes away. Mountain lake and winter skiing are also nearby. The village is only 40 minutes from the international airport in Ajaccio.
The living room has a wall of french doors that open onto a flagstone terrace with tables and chairs and a view of the manor's old orchards and wild flowering gardens. There is also an outdoor wood-fire brick oven perfect for baking country pizzas!
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Policies & Service Fees
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Front View with Ancient Crest
Side Entrance to Kitchen from Garden
Front View with Rambling Wisteria
Romantic Sweeping Stairs to House from Orchard
The Living Room with Coat of Arms and Fireplace
Luxury French Linens and Amenities in the Countess Bedroom
Oversize Deluxe Soaking Tub in Main Bath
One of the Charming Upperfloor Double Bed Bedrooms
Upstairs Bath with View to Garden below
Top Floor Loft Area with Fireplace
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.