Andrea

Andrea Lamond is the marketing director for Owner Direct Vacation Rentals and an avid traveler. When not blogging, working on media projects or SEO, you’ll find her out skiing the slopes, enjoying the beach, or immersing herself in different cultures around the world.

Compare ski resorts near Montreal

Nov2014
Travel more

Sep2014

Travel more!

by Andrea / September 2, 2014 / Travel Tips
I was reminded of this video the other day. I know it's been around for a few years now but it still motivates me to want to get out and travel the world! I have learned that Rick Mereki and two friends traveled for 44 days to ... Read More
A Remedy for Hotel Room Cramps

Jul2014
Does the thought of staying in a cramped hotel room with your entire family (husband and 4 kids) make you think twice about traveling? A friend of mine is looking to go to Vancouver for a few days to visit her working husband. He is currently living with three guys ... Read More
Travel better

Feb2014

Ways to travel better

by Andrea / February 17, 2014 / Travel Tips
You can never travel enough, for there is always something new to discover, higher mountains to climb, deeper caves to explore. Finding ways to travel better is a challenge for every trip. Every place we uncover leaves us a little wiser; every pavement we've paced is a lesson learned. Here ... Read More
Exotic car rentals for every occasion

Feb2014
Here's a guest post regarding luxury car rentals. What a great way to make your vacation even more special by renting an exotic car at your destination! Exotic Car Rentals for Every Occasion The world of luxury cars is tantalizing, even if you aren't a car person. There are vintage muscle cars ... Read More
Romantic getaways in BC

Feb2014

Romantic getaways in BC

by Andrea / February 3, 2014 / Destinations
Is winter getting to you and you need to recharge your batteries? OrĀ perhaps you would like to enjoy a romantic weekend away, just the 2 of you? Picture yourself enjoying views of snow-capped mountains or the smell of the ocean from the comfort of your vacation rental. With all of ... Read More
Ready to escape the cold?

Jan2014
Have you had too much of the cold and snow? Perhaps you've been snowed in longer than you actually enjoyed. Yes, the pristine white all around is just too hard to ignore! And although sunny snow days can have their fun moments like making those cute snowmen and having entertaining ... Read More
Featured destination: Big Island, Hawaii

Nov2013
This week we have a guest post from Discover Hawaii Tours: The Big Island is definitely one of Hawaii's most beautiful spots. Though Oahu is usually the first island most people think of when Hawaii is brought up, there is just as much to see and do on ... Read More
Great family reunion vacation homes

Jul2013
Renting a vacation home for a family reunion just ... Read More
Top 10 Summer Destinations for 2013

Jul2013
"At the beach, life is different, time doesn't move from hour to hour, but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." ~ Sandy Gingras Summer is here. Where are you vacationing this year? Here's a list of Owner Direct's top 10 summer destinations ... Read More

Get great vacation rental deals and travel tips
Delivered right to your inbox monthly!
* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Email Address: