Noelle

Noelle has worked with Owner Direct Vacation Rentals for almost 10 years, 8 of which have been as the Manager of iTravex. Recently she’s teamed up with Andrea, Owner Direct’s Marketing Director, to assist with blogging and other media projects. As an avid photographer & self proclaimed “foodie”, being in the travel industry has allowed her to capture the diversity of people, places, as well as to try new tastes from all around the world.

Summer definitely brings out the motorcycle enthusiasts and they are very┬ápassionate about which routes offer the most for their rides. I learned this little fact while at a recent barbeque where I overheard a group of my friends getting louder and louder; their debate was where the best motorcycle routes … Read More

Summer definitely brings out the motorcycle enthusiasts and they are very┬ápassionate about which routes offer the most for their rides. I learned this little fact while at a recent barbeque where I overheard a group of my friends getting louder and … Read More

Whether you are a history buff, a lover of architecture or perhaps a royal family descendant, exploring the World’s great castles has never been easier with affordable accommodations that are unique and provide the comforts of a home away from home.

Ever since your Great Uncle Paddy shared that you are … Read More

Some of us love the theatre and try to take in a play or show whenever possible. Others need to be gently pushed to “to give it a try”! Years ago my gentle pushes paid off when I convinced my other half to take in a show. It was a … Read More

It used to be very difficult to find accommodations that opened their doors to the furry members of the family. Thankfully this has changed! Many vacation home owners have dogs of their own or have simply realized that welcoming pets is a great way to attract a wider range of … Read More

While it may seem like an odd request for some, a growing trend for many travellers who love to cook is to find accommodations with kitchens that make us feel like we are world-renowned chefs. What more could a “foodie” ask for than a kitchen with personality?

After taking in the … Read More

Have you always wanted to attend a world renowned Canadian film festival but finding accommodations was impossible?

We have great news! How would you like to come “home” to your very own private luxury accommodations, rivaling any posh hotel, after spending an evening rubbing elbows with some Hollywood stars while taking … Read More

Get great vacation rental deals and travel tips
Delivered right to your inbox monthly!
* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Email Address: