Welcome to the Owner Direct Community!

Whether you're a guest, an owner, or a property manager, you can find all the information you need about renting vacation homes here!

Check out all of our travel information and resources to help plan your upcoming vacation!

Get all the information you need about owning and renting a vacation home.

Forum

Coming soon …

Recent Posts

Compare ski resorts near Montreal

Nov2014
Osoyoos, Okanagan, BC #98549

Nov2014
Remember that old saying: “A picture is worth a thousand words?” A good picture can really do just that. In fact, a picture has become a very powerful marketing tool, now that technology is getting more and more advanced. Capture the attention of your potential renters when they check out your ... Read More
Exploring Quebec without speaking French

Nov2014
This fall trip was a bit intimidating for me and my mom. We wanted to see as much of Canada as possible but were worried about the language barrier. We wondered if exploring Quebec without speaking French could be done. So we did what a lot of tourists ... Read More
Use Facebook to promote your vacation rental

Nov2014
A great resource for marketing your vacation home! There are many great ways to promote your vacation rental. Besides listing it on Owner Direct.com for the highest and most targeted traffic, you might have a property manager who offers some marketing of your rental, or you might also rely on Word ... Read More
5 stress-free pet friendly travel tips

Oct2014
Any pet lover would jump at the chance to travel and see the world with their furry friends. And since our dogs and cats are valued members of our families, it is rather heart breaking to leave them behind while we embark on an exciting travel adventure. I am sure ... Read More

Get great vacation rental deals and travel tips
Delivered right to your inbox monthly!
* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Email Address: