Welcome to the Owner Direct Community!

Whether you're a guest, an owner, or a property manager, you can find all the information you need about renting vacation homes here!

Check out all of our travel information and resources to help plan your upcoming vacation!

Get all the information you need about owning and renting a vacation home.

Coming soon …

Recent Posts

Creating the best experience possible

Maximizing your guests' experience In the competitive vacation rental market, small details can make a huge difference. For example, guests might choose one property over another just because of the suggestions for nearby activities provided, or the toys to keep the kids occupied. It is critical to do all you can to ... Read More
Great Kitchen Getaways

A growing trend for many travelers who love to cook is to find accommodations with kitchens that make us feel like we are world-renowned chefs. What more could a “foodie” ask for than a kitchen with personality? Here’s a few of our favs. On ... Read More

Phone and Internet service
by Biggi / September 21, 2015 / Owners
Providing phone and Internet services to your guests Phone services If you own a vacation home, you have probably discussed whether you want to or can provide phone service to your guests. While phone service arrangements vary greatly from country to country, in the US and Canada it is easy to custom-taylor ... Read More
Cheap thrills, big adventures: what to prioritize when traveling on a budget

Travel has always been my life’s investment. I’d choose a new destination over a new pair of shoes or bags any day. Despite having a modest travelling budget, I’m proud to say I’ve been on my fair share of adventures around the world. If you’re like me, you will find ... Read More
Keep it clean and They will come…

Your vacation rental home has all the same appliances in it that your regular home has. Make sure you perform regular preventive maintenance on them, just as you would in your home. Keeping appliances clean can make them last longer. Any appliance that can attract dust (through static electricity, ... Read More
Experience the difference, no waiting
Toll Free USA, Canada 1.888.869.6377
Toll Free UK 0.800.249.4265
Toll Free Australia 1.800.150.197
International Rentals 1.250.469.9543

Get great vacation rental deals and travel tips
Delivered right to your inbox monthly!
* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Email Address: