Kelowna: Playa Del Sol Kelowna: Condo in a complex
- 2 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 6
The perfect spot to have a fun and relaxing holiday in the Okanagan. The two bedroom, two bathroom unit is a south facing corner unit with a pool and mountain view. Enjoy a morning coffee on the deck as well as the evening sunsets.
The condo has a convenient 'California Split' layout, with a full bathroom and bedroom on either side of the living area,. The fully equipped kitchen and in-suite laundry facilities provides a complete 'home away from home' experience.
Conveniently located in the heart of Kelowna's Lower Mission, you are steps to beaches and minutes to world class wineries, boating, and golf courses. Within the building is Esther and Sons Coffee Shop, Basil and Mint restaurant, and a Spin / Barr Fitness Club, with other coffee shops and restaurants within a few minutes walk. Playa del Sol is across Lakeshore Road from both the Eldorado Hotel and Boatlaunch and the Manteo Resort, 200 metres from Rotary Beach and 500 metres from Gyro Beach. The Mission Park Greenway boats 14 kilometres of trails for walking, running or biking.
Condo amenities include:
- full size fridge and stove
- three flat screen televisions, one and each bedroom and one in the living area
- Blu-ray DVD player with online media applications. - WiFi and cable
- patio with gas BBQ
- all the house hold appliances such as 4 slice toaster, blender, microwave and mix master.
- all dishes, glass wear, cutlery and utensils.
- central air conditioning
- clean filtered drinking water on tap.
- washer and dryer
- two fully equipped washrooms with a shower in each one and one with a bathtub. Hair dryers supplied.
Some extra reasons to rent this condo:
* No Tax. As this is not a company rental you save the provincial and accommodation tax!
* Fresh clean linens including luxury sheets, all towels and dish clothes.
* 24 hour security and a property manager always ready for your questions and concerns.
* Fully equipped kitchen with extra supplies for coffee, sugar, spices, oil and vinegar.
* Your own balcony to enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner or just use to relax on.
* Your own full size natural gas BBQ on the balcony.
* Owners who know the area and can provide assistance in making your trip legendary!