A Historic Mill in an Enchanted Location.
Abandoned for 40 years, while the forest encroached, the mill is now being restored and modernized as minimally as possible. You will can even contribute to the restoration if you are so inclined, or you can use your stay in this remote and enchanted place as a base for hill-walking, for exploring the countless wonderful locations in the Garfagnana, and take day trips to Florence, Lucca, Pisa, etc.
Extras such as Bed and Breakfast option, guided walks, etc. may be available: please ask.
There are vast areas of mountain to walk in, including our own land. Monte Giovo (1996m) is about 5 km away, and its peak is accessible via an easy path. We particularly recommend a stay here to those who enjoy being in the heart of nature and walking in the mountains. The river here is really a sequence of small pools and falls. It is very refreshing to bathe in the cool mountain water.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Mill in February Showing the Bridge over the Waterfall
Sunset on M. Giovo: you Can See the Mill - Front/Center
A Small Waterfall in our Woods
Bedroom 6 and Detail of the Old Decor
The Torrente Seen from a Bedroom Window
Snowy Peaks Seen from our Forest Land
The Mill and a Corner of the Barn
In the Forest - a Glimpse of the Torrente below
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.