17th Century house with roof terrace in medieval hill top village.
North of St. Tropez, it is next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel. This traditional house in the central village square and is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished in high quality and traditional provençal manner. It has many of the original features and is furnished with antiques giving it character, atmosphere, and a feeling of being a home. The house has original oak beams, a wood burning fire for romantic evenings, original spiral staircase, and a covered terrace with a view of the village and town square.
Clean cotton linen and cleaning of the property is provided per week at €20 per person per week. For people staying for more than one week, the property will be cleaned at some time between 12 noon and 4pm on each Saturday. Towels provided for internal use only.
This self-catering house is in the heart of the delightfully sunny Var. The village is lively all year round and has immediate access to local shops and facilities. This gives you all the benefits of a hotel.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Living Room with Original 17th Century Staircase
Roof Terrace Overlooking the Village Square
Living Room and Fireplace
Main Bedroom with 2m X 1.6m Bed
Top Bedroom as Seen from Stairs
House on the Right with Ivy on the outside
Village Square in Front of House
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.