Bear Paw Lodge - Golden BC / Kicking Horse
A short drive from the town of Golden and the incredible Kicking Horse skiing resort is the stunning location of the Blaeberry Valley. Set in the heart of the Blaeberry nestled between the Rockies, Purcell and Selkirk Mountains sits Bear Paw Lodge. With almost 360º views of the surrounding mountains, the Lodge offers incredible tranquility and the unique feeling of living close to nature in the mountains, with being no more than 20 minutes away from some of the best winter and summer activity facilities that Canada has to offer.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Golden Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Fantastic Mountain Location
Summertime in the Mountains at Bear Paw Lodge
Warm Summer Evenings around the Fire Pit
Great Location for Activities - Summer Activities Include Hiking, Mountain Biking, Atv Tours, River Rafting and Horse Riding.
Ideal Location for Sledders
An Abundance of Wildlife - many Forms of Wildlife Wander through the Grounds and Local Area Such as Elk, Deer, Black Bears, Big Horn Sheep, and Birdlife.
Great for Hikes to Mountain Lakes - There Are Numerous Hiking Opertunities.
we Captured this Marmot at Gorman Lake
Blaeberry River Only a Short 1 K Walk Away
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort - Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is Only a Short Drive from Bear Paw Lodge.
Come out and Enjoy this Fantastic Powder Resort.
Golden Golf & Country Club - Golfers Should Not Miss out on this Fantastic Course.
Under the Watchfull Eye of Red Indian Mountain
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.