Beautiful, Furnished Loft Suite in Gordon Head, Victoria
“VERY best vacation ever!"
"There can’t really be a better place to stay in the whole of Victoria: great location, wonderful hospitality, fabulous accommodations"
”The luxury and comforts of a five-star hotel but the charm of a B&B.”
These are typical quotes from international guests about the loft’s peaceful intimacy, open plan, custom woodwork and natural lighting. Sit back with a book by the gas fireplace. Be creative in the gourmet kitchen. Soak in the Jacuzzi tub with its dual-head shower. Relax on your own private roof garden with herbs, flowers and vines in this very quiet neighbourhood.
* Within walking distance of Arbutus Cove Beach & Glencoe Cove Beach.
* 6-12 minutes’ drive to 3 other fabulous, long sandy beaches: Cadboro Bay, Cordova Bay and Willows Beach. Summer ocean temperatures average 12-13C.
* Drive 3 minutes to Gordon Head Recreation Centre with its exercise facilities and heated, indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpools and steam room.
* 12 minutes' drive to Beaver Lake and adjacent Elk Lake, where Canada's Olympic rowing team practises. * 20 minutes' drive to Prospect Lake or Thetis Lake. All these lakes have beaches and beautifully wooded hiking trails.
* 6 minutes' drive to Cadboro Bay Beach, 12 minutes to Willows Beach. Within half an hour, there are many more ocean beaches and lakes to choose from.
* Victoria is a golfer's paradise: - 7 private golf courses and 19 public golf courses within Victoria and its suburbs:
Within 4 to 5 minutes' drive: Blenkinsop/MT. Douglas range & Uplands Golf Course.
About 10 minutes' drive: Cedar Hill Golf Course — a hilly course.
Within 10-12 minutes' drive: Cordova Bay Golf Course.
12-15 minutes' drive: The Victoria Golf Club course, with exquisite, rolling greens overlooking the Straits of Juan DE Fuca and the Olympic Mountains.
* 4-minute drive, 8-minute bike ride or 20-minute walk of the University of Victoria with student pub, cafes and cinema.
* 4-5 minute drive to grocery stores, department stores, fast food outlets and movie theatres at University Heights Shopping Mall.
* 6-minute drive to charming Cadboro Bay Village with cafe, bakery, hair salon and other shops.
* 15-minute drive to downtown Victoria with a myriad of restaurants, shops, excellent museums.
* 20-minute drive to the famous Butchart Gardens, with its expansive gardens, souvenir shop, coffee shop, cafe and relaxing restaurant.
* 25 minutes to drive to the small beachfront town of Sidney.
"Congratulations to the conceiver, designer, artist, craftsman who brought the Loft into being. What a fine habitat!" (Davie & Agnes, Hong Kong)
"Thank you for making our 4 months in Victoria so special. The suite is bright and comfortable and we can feel your warmth, care and skills in everything in it. 'Bravo!' to the whole family for this 'magnifique' place." (Sophie & Rimbault, Aix-en-Province, France)