Chalet - True Ski-in/Ski-Out - Kicking Horse 4 BR Home
"True" ski-in/ski-out home - You NEVER have to take a step in your ski boots. Our home is the closest house on the mountain to a ski trail.
3 beautiful, huge King beds, a double trundle that can convert to a King, a double and a futon that folds down to a twin. The front dining area, balcony and Master bedroom window seat all have panoramic views of the Columbia river valley and the Canadian Rockies. Heated wood and slate floors. Air hockey, table tennis and pool table await you down in the den. We have lots of board games, cards, puzzles and movies for your use.
We are two avid skiers who bought our house for ski trips with family and friends and eventual retirement. We first skied at Kicking Horse in 2004 as part of our yearly ski trip with friends to the Canadian Rockies. Our day at Kicking Horse was the favorite of everyone on the trip. We couldn't believe how great the snow was, how big the mountain was and how few people there were. In 2009 we were looking to buy and we decided to come back to double check if everything we remembered about it was true. It was and we happened to stumble upon a great deal on this home and jumped at the opportunity. With any life changing event there is always a little voice that wonders if you are doing the right thing. That voice went away and never came back after we had to stop for a black wolf in the middle of the road between Banff and Golden. We knew this was the place for us. We hope that you will consider experiencing our wonderful home and get as much enjoyment out of it as we do.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Golden Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Hope you like it as much as we Do!
Kitchen and Dining Area with Spectacular Views
Sit down, Relax, Maybe Watch a Movie in the Open Living Room
Enjoy some Wine in the Private Secluded 8 Person Hot Tub.
Go to the Game Room to Play Pool, Air Hockey Or Table Tennis
Sit out on the Deck, Enjoy the View and Bbq some Grub
When you'RE Ready for Bed, Climb into the Luxurious King Bed
Maybe Take a Soak in the Jetted Tub
Another Bedroom with Beautiful King Bed
The Office Doubles as a Bedroom with 2 Twin Or 1 King Bed
Upstairs Loft with Double Bed
Enjoy the Local Wildlife Wherever you Are in the House
Wonderful Deck to Sit out on in the Evening with Friends - Did we Mention it'S Heated? - Heated Deck (in Floor Heat) with Table and Seats for 6 and a Giant Propane Gas Grill with Direct Propane from the House (Never Deal with a Propane Tank!). it has a Great View Looking out over the Columbia River Valley and the Incredible Canadian Rockies.
Dining Area as Seen from outside on the Deck - Door Directly Connects the Kitchen Area to the Deck - the Outdoor Deck has a Direct Door from both the Living Room and the Kitchen Area, Allowing the Cook to Go Directly Back and Forth When Firing up the Grill and Guests to Easily Move to and from the Main House. the Dining Area is a Huge Bay Window the Commands Views over the Entire Vally - it'S the Highest Windows in all the Neighborhoods.
Main Entrance to the Heated Deck from the Main House - Directly off the Main Living Room is the Double Doors to the Outdoor In-floor Heated Deck. Easy for Guests to Go between the Two Or Communicate from both Areas.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.