Pet Friendly, Charming Log Cabin/House on Acreage 20 Minutes from Kimberley
Beautifully landscaped and nestled in the quiet little hamlet in Kimberley, B. C., this private, cozy log house is 20 minutes from Bavarian town of Kimberley. It is located on a private 300 acre Ranch with breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains right at your doorstep. Whether sitting in the Hot Tub enjoying the calming sound of the year-round spring fed creek and waterfalls from one of the two generous-sized decks, or lounging by the magnificent floor to ceiling river rock fireplace, this Magical Gem is the perfect year-round recreational property. A great get-away for Golfers, Hunters, Fishermen, Skiers or for just a Family get-together or Reunion, this is the place!
We also have 1 full R. V. Hook-up, and a Horse Corral for Hunters who wish to bring their own ride!
For HUNTERS with HORSES, we offer a large corral, small covered shed, and Hay can be purchased. Rates to be discussed with Owner
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Times, Water, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Kimberley Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Rocky Mountains View from the Deck
Down by the Creek - our Private Park by the Creek Looking up at the House
Rocky Mountain Sunset on the Upper Deck
Private Park by the Creek
Mcclary Wood Stove in Kitchen
Enjoy the Hot Tub Overlooking our Private Park & Creek!
Country Kitchen with Gas Stovetop
Card Table in Sunroom Overlooking Creek
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.