Traditional Fully Renovated Old House in a 16th cent. castle
One kilometer away from the port and the clean sea, the white Cycladic-style houses form with their walls the Castle of Kimolos, built in the 16th century. One of these houses, renewed with respect for tradition in 2008, forms an independent self-catering accommodation for up to six people. The well-equipped kitchen, the provision of mountain bikes, a rugged three-wheel pushchair and more, in combination with the peaceful, safe environment make this house ideal for family holidays.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Facade - the Houses Form with their Walls the Castle
Kimolos Castle around 18th Cent.
North Entrance of the Castle
The Alley that Leads to the House in the Castle
&Quot;Chorio&Quot;, the Capital -and Only Village- of Kimolos
Greek Coffee at &Quot;Kira Katina&Quot;'S Coffee Shop
Afteroon Ouzo at the Main Square
Psathi, the Port of Kimolos
&Quot;Syrmata&Quot;, Caves Carved in the Rock, to Protect the Boats during the Winter
Kimolos is a Tiny little Island
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.