Full Oceanfront With Sliding Doors To Lanai From Master Bedroom And Living Room
Two bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. The master bedroom and living room have sliding glass doors to oceanfront lanai. Incredible unobstructed view of the ocean from kitchen, living room, and master bedroom. Partial view of the mountains from the 2nd bedroom and kitchen. The elevator for this third floor unit is in a separate tower, and the unit is nearly at the end of the building so it is very private. Located on a very quiet street-----all you hear is the sound of the ocean!
Two pair of binoculars provided. The lanai has a round table (using the sun umbrella is optional) with 4 upholstered style deck chair, and there are two extra deck chairs, and one lounge chair, stored on the deck. Although this unit does not have an air conditioner, the cross currents of air work so well, that you don't really need it. Due to the tradewinds, when you have the sliding doors to the lanai open as well as the louvers in the kitchen, the air circulates so well through the unit that there is lovely fresh air carried through almost all of the time.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Maalaea Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
From the Lanai, View to the Left - Sunrise over Haleakala!
Ocean/Pool Side of Lauloa Building
From the Lanai, View to the Right - Boats Coming and Going from MA'Alaea Harbour
View Toward Sugar Beach and Haleakala
Kitchen, with Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Clothes Washer and Dryer
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.