A Canadian Waterfront Property
The historic late 19th century Leister building has undergone a full renovation, completed in 2008. It is located near the corner of Yates and Wharf in the middle of Victorias thriving water front scene of museums, restaurants, and shops. The building is very secure with locked gate; accessibility is convenient to the units via an elevator. The loft has all the modern conveniences and comforts with all the old school charm for which Victoria is known. The living room features the original raw brick walls and 5 foot window with views towards the Inner Harbor and mountains. The living room includes a dining area and a television with built in DVD. Located near the harbor.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Victoria BC Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.