New. 17th Century Convent W/Design - Center of Lisbon - Gardens W/Lisbon View
• Experience living in a convent founded by King Philip IV of Spain and inhabited by the English Catholic aristocracy and Jesuits with strong connections to the Portuguese royal family.
• Considered as a landmark in Lisbon’s quality urban rehabilitation, the convent was renovated in 2012 by very famous architects that were able to create modern apartments while preserving the original stone staircases and tile panels that you can see (and experience) inside.
• The convent is magnificently located on the top of one of Lisbon hills, between Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real, and is highlighted for its location, religious architecture, the beauty of its tiles, stairwell, gardens and Church.
• Sleeps up to 6 (+ 1 baby).
• Space, light, modernity, charm, history - all in the heart of one of the most typical and trendy Lisbon neighborhoods.
• The apartment has a very good solar exposition and access to beautiful private gardens (3000m2) with an incredible view over Lisbon and Tagus River.
• Breakfast and tea at the olive tree’s terrace, or simply relaxing at the belvedere while overlooking Lisbon will be unforgettable experiences.
• Duplex with 150 square meters (1600 sq. Ft.)
• Central heating
• Garage for 2 cars (free of charge)
• 24-hour security
Tranquility and comfort are guaranteed. And so is the experience of living in an historical building in the center of Lisbon!