Luxury Villa Staffed Massa Lubrense Amalfi Coast
Villa Capriana, also called the residence overlooking Capri, is a fabulous villa built in the 17Th century in the small village of Annunziata, one of the most panoramic districts of Massa Lubrense. After careful restoration by Mr. Esposito, who has valued and preserved its history, it is today, the perfect fusion between past and present.
With its panoramic view, its beauty, elegance and garden it is one of the most beautiful and charming places along the Sorrentine coast.
The villa consists of 5 bedrooms( additional bedroom on request ) and 4 bathrooms for max 10+3 sleeps( additional bedroom).
- Ground floor: 1 triple o (32 sq.m) which could also sleep four (last with private bath inside )
- First floor: 1 single with French bed (12 sq.m) , 1 double (Murat Room of 26.35 sq.m), 2 twins (17.60 s.mq and 18 s.mq ). All with sea view, frescoed ceilings and antique furniture.
1 additional bedroom on request.
Services included in rates:
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast served from 08.00am. Up to 11.00am.
- Two caretakers 24 hours in the house (occasionally alternately)
- A housekeeper in the morning
- Water; gas; heating; electricity; baggage service;
- Daily cleaning service inside and outside 6 hours total daily (11.00 -14.00 or possibility to deal with the customers)
- Bathroom linen changed daily; sheets changed 2/3 times per week
- Towels for the swimming pool
- Parking next to the villa
- Courtesy set; bath-robe, slippers, welcomes room
- Final cleaning.