Home in B.C.'s Natural Surroundings for your summer vacation
Our cottage is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, country home recently re-modeled with new flooring, draperies, wall paint and bathroom ceramics including heated floors. It is located up a short driveway on the hillside overlooking the Missezula Lake Resort community of approximately 70 cottages and homes. With our cottage on the hillside surrounded by mature trees, there is a degree of privacy and feeling part of nature. It is not uncommon to have deer walk through our lot since we border Crown land. The lot is large enough for guests to bring a boat and trailer and park these while not in use.
The community is at the south end of Missezula Lake which is the largest lake in the southern Nicola region. Access to the community is from the town of Princeton about 45 minutes away on paved and well maintained gravel roads. Many families come and enjoy all season activities, but summer is the most enjoyable as temperatures are typically warm (25 to 33 degrees Celsius) and the lake is perfect for swimming and water skiing. Other guests bring their ATVs which can be used to access the open terrain in the surrounding hills. There are several hundred square miles of central highlands in the region to explore on a myriad of logging roads and trails. Spring and Fall brings cooler weather with several good fishing lakes and streams and much game for fall hunting.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Map of Princeton Area and Road to Missezula Lake
Missezula Lake and Community Docks
Front of Cottage, Private Deck
Kitchen Section of Living Area
Ensuite Bathroom with Laundry
Master Bedroom View 1, Queen Bed
Master Bedroom View 2, Queen Bed
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.