Naramata Vacation View Home. . . .
This house is approximately 2000 square feet. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen, living room, sitting room and a wrap- around deck. It is nestled in 3.5 acres overlooking the village of Naramata with an amazing view of the whole southern end of Lake Okanagan. On the property there is an orchard of approximately thirty fruit trees (cherry, peach, plum, apple, nectarine and pear) and walnut and hazelnut trees. There is also a wonderful pinot noir vineyard on the property that makes for a true Okanagan experience when spending time in it. The neighbouring properties are a pear orchard, a vineyard and a cherry orchard.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Naramata Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View to the North at Sunset
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.