Retreat in the Forest
The perfect hideaway for anyone wanting to be nestled in the forest, 3,000 feet up in the lush green mountains. Here you will experience nature and have total privacy and solitude. The garden is on a timed watering system. Chute Creek runs at the bottom of the property and the Kettle Valley Railway is right across from the driveway. The KVR is available and open for year round outdoor recreation. Close by there are wonderful neighbors. Naramata Village is only a 10 minute drive away and nearby are schools and shopping in both Penticton and Naramata.
This is a perfect vacation spot for anyone wishing back country bike riding.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Times, Water, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Naramata Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Sitting Area and a Garden Spot
Side View from the Front Deck
One View from Front of House
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.