Dubrovnik Angel's House Old Town
This apartment is located in a centuries-old house, located on a quaint, quiet street within the city walls and overlooking the Old Town from the balcony.
Less than 100 meters from the house, a small gateway through the city wall will lead you down to the crystal clear sea and to the open air bar, Buza II, with the most beautiful view the city has to offer.
A few steps further down a bathing area invites you to refresh yourself in the cool water, to go swimming or snorkeling.
The house has been lovingly renovated and the result is a combination of modern & rustic, retaining many charming features such as the stone details in the kitchen and original exposed wooden beams which is typical in Dalmatian houses.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.