15th Century Stone House
Beautifully restored, nestled in the green hills of Umbria, overlooking the Chiani River Valley. The house is two levels. Upstairs there is a full bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one with a large double bed, another with 2 twin beds and the third with a sofa bed and TV, DVD player and VCR. Downstairs there is a family room with a dining area and a fireplace as well as a fully equipped eat-in kitchen. Outside there is a shaded garden seating area and a patio for dining outdoors.
This 15th Century stone house is beautifully restored and nestled in the green hills of Umbria, overlooking the Chiani River Valley. It is surrounded by olive and fruit trees and is located within a protected nature reserve filled with local wildlife. The house is centrally located near the border with Tuscany, just 3 KM from the medieval village of Parrano, 15 KM from Citta della Pieve ( birthplace of the painter Perugino ), and 25 KM from Orvieto (with its stunning Cathedral). Rome and Florence are equally accessible due to the proximity of the A1 highway exit in the nearby town of Fabbro.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.