Mumbai: Chembur: Villa
- 2 BDR
- 3 BA
- Sleeps 12
avg $100 USD
We are approved by India Tourism (Incredible India), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and MTDC (Maharashtra State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.) to operate Bed and Breakfast / Homestay in our bungalow at Chembur, Mumbai. My number is+91 9820053562
The apartment is on the ground floor of our bungalow. My family and I stay on the first floor.
You will find our bungalow useful if:
1. You need to accommodate around 15 guests attending a family function like marriage, thread ceremony / get together.
2. You are a group of Four to six foreign students on a short study programme in Mumbai.
3. You are foreigners who wish to stay in a home and get a feel of India with Mumbai perspective
4. Relatives of patients who need medical attention in Mumbai and need a home to stay.
5. You are a corporate / institution and need to house your staff / students temporarily in a safe place in Mumbai with excellent connectivity
6. Family tourism.
This is a fully furnished two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, Hall with two sofa double beds, Kitchen, dining lobby and additional outside (exclusive) half bathroom in an independent apartment in the ground floor of our villa / bungalow at Chembur, Mumbai. All you need is to get your personal belongings and we will arrange the rest.
Breakfast and meals can be ordered by you from a choice of restaurants and cafes. YOU CAN COOK IN OUR WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN IF YOU TAKE THE FULL APARTMENT.
The PRICING is
• The charges for entire ground floor bungalow apartment are Rs. 5500 (around 90 US$) per day for FOUR adults. No charges for two children less than 12 year’s age.. The living room can also be converted to a bedroom.
• Rs. 700 per extra person per day.
• 10 % discount applicable if the number of days of stay exceeds six.
• Check in time 1000 hrs - check out time 0900 hrs.
• Four Foreign students 100 US$ per day (a maximum stay of one month)
1. Power, water and gas 24 hours.
2. The 2 bedrooms and hall have ACs. All rooms have curtains
3. 350 liter refrigerator, 3 burner gas stove and aqua guard in kitchen.
4. Each bathroom has geyser, mirror, mug + bucket and toiletries.
5. Beds and furniture.
6. Marble flooring.
7. Cupboards, chairs and tables.
8. Private parking for three cars and garden.
9. Utensils, mixer, juicer etc
10. Includes house-keeping, electricity, water and gas
11. Free Wifi
1. We are approved by MTDC AND India Tourism, to operate B&B / Homestay
2. Our kitchen for use by our guests is registered with FDA.
3. We are registered with FRRO (for Foreigners)
4. We are registered with the Luxury Tax Department for charging luxury tax on behalf of the Government of Maharashtra)
My back ground: I hold a Masters’ Degree in Commerce from University of Bombay and also am a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India, with twenty years of experience in Investment Banking and five years as a Professor (Finance) and reputed Management Institutes.