It can sometimes be hard to find New Hampshire accommodations that will accept pets but not anymore. With the help of Owner Direct Vacation Rentals software, our system helps you search for all available New Hampshire vacation rentals that will accept pets during your specified dates. We have many pet friendly lodging options to choose from. As each owner sets their own pet policy, there are many owners that do allow dogs, cats and even other critters to stay at their vacation rental home in New Hampshire.
For your next holiday or vacation, consider bringing your pet and staying at a vacation rental. From condos to villas to homes, there is an accommodation option for every type of group. Owner Direct's friendly and responsive customer service and detailed website can make finding that perfect pet friendly rental a breeze.
New Hampshire Travel Guides
Top 8 New Hampshire Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- New Hampshire’s motto, “live free or die” is fitting for an area that offers so much beauty and wilderness including 1,300 lakes and 40 rivers. The highest point is Mount Washington at 6,288ft but there are several mountain ranges throughout the state including the popular White Mountains that offer breathtaking scenery. With such an abundance of nature there are plenty of seasonal activities to enjoy including skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, motor sports, hiking and biking. A variety of lodging accommodations are available depending on your needs and budget and range from remote cabins rentals, slope-side condo or chalet rentals to large vacation homes complete with an array of amenities. ... read more
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- The Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region is really 2 distinct regions made up of the Upper Valley home to Dartmouth College as well as Lake Sunapee, a popular resort destination. Easily accessible from many US cities including Boston, Hartford, Albany and Montreal, Canada, perfect for a week-end getaway or longer stays. There are plenty of choices as to how to enjoy your time in this part of New Hampshire. From horseback riding, boating, sailing, golfing to skiing, skating and snowmobiling the options are endless. ... read more
Great North Woods Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- The Great North Woods in New Hampshire is wilderness at its best. There is plenty of opportunity to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities from hunting, fishing, camping, snowmobiling, dog sledding and hiking. Depending on the time of year, this is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a scenic drive and view the fall foliage. This area is a wonderful wildlife viewing opportunity and known for moose sightings. ... read more
Lakes Region Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- Located mid-state is the Lakes Region of New Hampshire which includes Lake Winnipesaukee, Winnisquam Lake, Squam Lake and Newfound Lake. This is a popular tourist destination in the summer with plenty of opportunities for various water activities including fishing, boating, swimming and other watersports. This also a popular route for enjoying a motorcycle ride with scenic views, winding roads and opportunity to stop and enjoy one of many interesting smaller New Hampshire communities. View Eastern United States Ski Resorts in a larger map
While the busiest time is in the summer, there are some excellent opportunities to enjoy winter with plenty of skiing and boarding options. ... read more
Merrimack Valley Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- The Merrimack Valley runs along the Merrimack River in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. New Hampshire communities include the state capital, Concord, Manchester and Nashua. These areas are rich in culture, including it's music and arts scene, offering a variety of interesting events throughout the year. Enjoy scenic drives through this valley enjoying beautiful fall foliage, rural communities and breathtaking vistas. ... read more
White Mountains Ski Resorts Map and Mountain Statistics
- Spend a romantic week-end in your own cabin or chalet rental nestled in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Bordering Maine and Quebec, Canada, a getaway to the picturesque White Mountains is easy anytime of the year. The White Mountains include 48, 4,000ft. peaks as well as the highest mountain in the northeast, Mt. Washington at 6,288ft. ... read more