Private Apartments in "Old Town" Puerto Vallarta
One bedroom plus den, two bathroom apartment, located in Old Town in a real Mexican neighborhood within easy walking distance to all restaurants, shops, downtown, the Malecon and the popular Los Muertos Beach. The property is on a cobblestone lined street with no buses running down the street and close to the swinging bridge on Rio Cuale Island for easy access to centro. All within walking distance. The neighborhood is full of kids playing soccer in the streets, corn being sold on the corner and a short hop to the local bakery and farmers market two blocks away. A vibrant Mexican neighborhood. There is a rooftop terrace accessible by all four apartments.
See also Property ID# 204999, ID#205000 and ID#205001
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Old Town / Zona Romantica
Bright and Airy, Open Concept Kitchen Facing the Street.
View of the Kitchen and Dining Area from the Living Room
Open Living Area Just off the Dining Room. Five Windows Span the Front of the Apartment Making it Nice and Bright.
Large Bedroom with Separate Seating Area Just off the Back Patio. Large Master Bathroom, Computer Nook and Laundry.
Interior Back Patio off Bedroom in Ground Level Apartment with Washer and Dryer.
Television and Computer Nook Just off the Bedroom.
Rooftop Terrace Accessible by all Units. View of the Hills and Rio Cuale River
Rooftop Terrace Accessible by all Units. View of the Hills, Mountains and the City.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.