Villa in the Medieval Center of a Unesco World Heritage City
Our villa, perfect for 2 - 6 people in the center of Rhodes, deep in the maze of countless charming streets. You can pass through the courtyard to the terrace and enter the open-plan living and kitchen area, or enter the kitchen directly from the small alley. The colorful design of the rooms appeal to the senses and make you never want to leave. The ground floor has a bathroom and the living area with a sofa bed for 2 persons and a fireplace. The dining table seats 6 people and the kitchen has all modern appliances (Coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster,washing machine,TV,SAT,Phone etc). Steps go up to the two bedrooms(ac and ceiling fans) with double beds,wardrobes and a bathroom with toilet and separate shower. The house has fly screens fitted in the bedrooms and there are over the bed ceiling fans. We also have a wireless internet connection and telephone (free local calls). On the terrace, guests can enjoy their meals or grilling and the large garden (shared with another villa) or laze in the hammock.
We welcome long stay during Nov - March as we offer 50 % discount by monthly rent
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Mandraki Harbour - View to the Medieval Old Town
Bedroom 1 - Bedroom 1 with Double Bed, Wardrobe, Ac, Ceiling Fan, Wooden Floor and Spectacular Garden View.
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed, Ac, Ceiling Fan, Wardrobe, and View to the Small Alley. Baby Bed Available upon Request.
Garden - Shared with one other Villa
Terrace - Villa Terrace with Sitting Area and outside Lights.
Dining Room - Ground Floor Dining Area.
Kitchen - Open Plan Kitchen with Dish Washer and Washing Machine
Bathroom 2 - First Floor Bathroom.
Exterior of House - View from the Small Alley
Fireplace - Ground Floor Area.
Living Room - Double Sofa Bed with Entrance to the Garden and Terrace.
Night View - View the the Neighbouring Villa.
Byzantine Church - inside the Medieval City.
Old Town - View over the Old Town
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.