Cozy Cabin Situated in Apple Orchard, Overlooking Kootenay Lake
Newly built cabin in exclusive rural property setting, over looking Kootenay Lake, and apple orchard. Horseback riding available upon request. Cabin will host up to 7 guests,
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Times, Water, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Riondel Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Newly Built Luxury Guest Cabin - Wonderfully Appointed Cabin Overlooking Orchard, Kootenay Lake and Kokanee Glacier.
View from Private Front Deck
Front Porch - Guest Cabin is Situated on Large Open Property in Garden-like Setting
Private Deck on Rear Side of Cabin
Open Fully Equipped Kitchen Area on First Floor
Another View of the Kitchen - Cook While Enjoying a View of the Outdoors.
Relax in the Cosy Living Room
Queen Size Bed in Romantic Setting on First Floor
Three Piece Bathroom on First Floor
Great Childrens Area with Two Twin Beds
Neighbouring Village - Just 12 KM Away is an Artisan Village with Numerous Shops to Browse.
Famous 18 Hole Golf Course at Kokanee Springs
The Longest Free Ferry in British Columbia is Just down the Road
Sunset at Kootenay Lake, 2 Minutes from Cabin
Spawning Kokanee Salmon in Nearby Creek
Relax and Enjoy a Day at the Beach
Sharing the Property with Wildlife
Many Possibillities for Water Sports on the Lake
Great Hiking to Nearby Mountain Lakes
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.