In a Farmhouse with Gorgeous View
This group of houses, with its defense tower, has existed on this site since at least the XIV century. Its position on the crest of the hill overlooks the Pesa Valley and the historic Via Cassia which connects Florence to Siena on its progress to Rome. On the other side of the hill is the calm, verdant Valley of Three Streams (Tre Borri) that divides the Corzano hill from the Paterno hill. ‘Gina’ occupies the tower section of the complex and is thought to be the oldest part of Corzano. Its arches, architectonic whims and unusual curves, its wood beamed ceilings, high and airy, and its sandstone stairs all testify to its great age and many transmutations.
This property is composed in the following way: on the ground floor, a spacious sitting room-dining room and a kitchen with fireplace; on the first floor there is a large double room, two more bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and bathtub. It also has a private garden area with an ancient well. Unit 200320's pool is also for the use of those staying in this property.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 1.50 EUR per person, per night (up to a maximum of 7 nights) tourism tax charged during certain times of the year. This is charged for guests 14 and older. It is paid locally and is not included in the totals provided by the website.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Ari E Sibilla in the Cellar
A Beautiful Girl, a Delicious Cheese
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.