Original Shawnigan Lake Cottage with GORGEOUS LAKE VIEWS!
One of the last original Shawnigan Lake cottages on Shawnigan Lake! This 70 year old plus cabin has 2 bedrooms (sleeps 1 - 5), that sits on private lot surrounded by stately tall trees nestled at the base of Mt Baldy with incredible views of Shawnigan Lake. It had housed E. J. Hugh's parents while they were care takers for the impressive Shawnigan Lake Lodge. Totally renovated in 2006 and upgraded every year since. It is immaculately maintained. Just a stones throw to the lake and the dock which is shared with the cabin directly in front of this property. Many amenities will make your stay comfortable, relaxing and pleasant. Enjoy swimming, fishing, boating and nature watching (watch for the beaver) from the dock. Relax on the covered porch or open deck. Short walk to licensed restaurant, marina and water equipment rentals. Village is less than 2 km (1.5 miles), offering convenience stores, gas station, pharmacy, restaurants, bakery, cafe, boutiques and more. We are here to help you have a great vacation!
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Times, Water, Snow
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Long Term Stay Rates
- Shawnigan Lake Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Cottage Porch and with View of Shawnigan Lake
Living Room and Dining Room
Comfortable Leather Couches in Living Room
Master Bedroom with Queen Size Mattress
Second Bedroom with Double/Single Mattress'S Bunkbed
View of Strathcona Bay and the Dock
Kayaking in the Strathcona Bay
The Shared Dock has Space for Two Boats.
Sailing on Shawnigan Lake.
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.