Villa Overlooking a Medieval Village in Southern France
Spend your vacation in this beautiful villa on a large property with stone terraces, olive trees and a pool . . .all in walking distance from a medieval village!
This spacious, 15-year old southern french villa offers the perfect vacation setting, in a quiet residential neighborhood above the charming village of Sommières, equidistant between Montpellier and Nîmes. The house has a large open floor plan, spacious modern kitchen, 3 separate bedrooms, 2.5 baths and off street parking. It is beautifully designed, and the property is landscaped with mediterranean plants and olive trees.
Sommières is well known for its many festivals and activities during the summer months as well as its numerous outdoor cafés and restaurants in the historic center. You will love the wonderful outdoor market on Saturday mornings and the Wednesday evening market which features local products, arts and crafts.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View of Pool Looking South - the Property is Located on a Hill, and There is a Panorama View from the Pool that Looks out over the Olive Trees.
Outdoor Eating - Here you Can Eat all your Meals Outdoors, by the Palm Trees and Pool.
Pool with View of House - Pool is 9 Meters by 5 Meters and 2.2 Meters Deep.
Olive Grove - this is the Olive Grove on the Lower Terrace -- There Are 80 Olive Trees on the Property!
Dining Room - Large Dining Room Table, Also a Table under the Covered Terrace and one by the Pool.
Kitchen - American Style, Open, with Modern Oven, Range and Dishwasher, Also a Kitchen Bar with Two Stools.
Upstairs Bathroom - with a Beautiful View!
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.