Uptown Apartment, Ikebukuro-Tokyo
Stay in Tokyo’s foremost fashion and electronics shopping district. Centrally located, in uptown Ikebukuro . This western-style apartment is 2 minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro station. Ikebukuro is Tokyo’s second largest city, with Tokyo’s second busiest train station (over a million commuters every day).
Very conveniently located on the famous JR Yamanote line (the circle around Tokyo)
** Shinjuku (8 mins) Harajuku (10 mins)* Shibuya (12 mins) * Akihabara (15 mins) * Roppongi (19 min)
• Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space (8 minutes walk) offering a ride on the world’s longest escalator (This is a Japanese concert hall and theater operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture).
• Sunshine City Complex and Sunshine 60 Observatory (8 mins walk): This is a city within Sunshine City Complex, a city within the city, a hotel, a planetarium, a museum, a theme park
• Amlux (8 mins walk): the futuristic Toyota Amlux Auto Salon. Here you can view and touch Toyota's newest car models and car accessories possibly the largest car showrooms in the world.
• Nishi-Ikebukuro Park (10 mins walk): This is the City's largest park, watch the old men sitting in the shade playing the Japanese game shogi
• Ancient Orient Museum, Tokyo (15 mins walk)
• An unmatched Shopping experience: 2 mins walk to the world’s two largest department stores (Seibu and Tobu Department Stores); Huge Electronics stores (Bic Camera and Labi); Japan Traditional Craft Center (Japanese high end designs).