Mumbai: Chembur: Villa
- 2 BDR
- 3 BA
- Sleeps 10
avg $1,000 USD
This is a fully furnished 2 bedroom, Hall with two sofa cum double beds, Kitchen and dining lobby independent apartment in the ground floor of our villa / bungalow at Chembur, Mumbai. All you need is to get your personal belongings and we will arrange the rest. We stay on the first floor.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HOST FAMILIES. The place can accommodate 12 to 15 people. It is ideal for accommodating guests during marriage / family tourism / visit to Mumbai. Breakfast and meals can be ordered by you from a choice of restaurants and cafes. YOU CAN COOK IN OUR WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN IF YOU TAKE THE FULL APARTMENT.
The PRICING is
• The charges for each bedroom for two guests with attached bathroom are Rs. 2500 per day. No charges for one child less than 12 year’s age in each room. The living room can also be converted to a bedroom.
• Rs. 600 per extra person per day.
• 10 % discount applicable if the number of days of stay exceeds seven.
• Plus luxury tax of 10%.
• Check in time 1000 hrs - check out time 0900 hrs.
1. Power, water and gas 24 hours.
2. The 2 bedrooms and hall have ACs. All rooms have curtains
3. 350 liter refrigerator, 3 burner gas stove and aqua guard in kitchen.
4. Each bathroom has geyser, mirror, mug + bucket, hand wash and a full length mirror in the bedrooms.
5. Beds and furniture.
6. Marble flooring.
7. Cupboards, chairs and tables.
8. Private parking for three cars and garden.
9. Utensils, mixer, juicer etc
The Bungalow is within 250 meters of the Fertilizer Township Monorail Station and enjoys superb connectivity due to the Monorail, Eastern Freeway and the Santacruz Chembur Link Road (SCLR). Chembur is now almost central as Vashi, CST / Colaba / Nariman Point, Bandra / Airport are all within 30 minutes of peak time driving.
North facing corner free hold Bungalow is in center of Collector Colony, Chembur, Mumbai 400074. Frontage of 70 feet by 35 feet. Bungalow is independent and NoC from society is not applicable. First floor has teak windows of 7 ft. Height and the ground floor 5 ft high. Window-panes in double glass - colored. Kitchen platforms in Granite with cupboards and steel sink. Full marble flooring inside the house and polished Kota stone slabs in compound. Power, water and gas 24 hours - with separate gas and electricity meters for the ground floor and the first floor.
All wiring and plumbing is concealed. Four bathrooms have geysers, Jaguar fittings and are tiled floor to ceiling. Interior paint is plastic and exterior paint is Apex. Open compound is laid with polished Kota stone slabs. The bungalow is in good shape. The ground floor and the first floor (plus terrace) are connected internally and also can be separated.
You can access many restaurants and bars nearby. Many mom & pop stores (kirana) shops are close by for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Fertilizer Township mono-rail station200 meters
* Kurla / Chembur local train station1.50 KM
* LTT outstation train terminus2.50 KM - 20 minutes peak hours
* By road to CST / Nariman Point on Eastern Freeway19 KM in 20 minutes peak hour
* By road to Vashi / Dadar/ Ghatkopar19 KM 20 minutes
* Schools, Colleges, bus stops, Sindhi Society Gymkhana, Bombay Presidency Golf Club, Acres Club and market 300 meters to 800 meters
Kishore Nair (Owner)
Laxmi Niwas Residency,
Bungalow No. 48A, Collector Colony, Chembur, Mumbai 400074