Vacation Home with Heart, Warmth and Charm!
Quiet, cool, charming vacation cottage nestled in the rainforest a top the mountain of Mauna Loa. This home features the works of Bonnie Layton, local environmental painter. Centrally located on Hawaii’s east side, conveniently located 1 mile from Volcano Village and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Minutes from restaurants, art galleries, golf, wine tasting and the Cooper Community Center/Sunday Farmer's Market. Within driving distance of downtown historic Hilo, Punalu`u--Turtle Beach, South Point and Green Sands Beach-the most southern spot in the United States.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times, Water
- Policies & Service Fees
- Nightly Stay Rates
- Volcano Travel Guide
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View of Crater Plume from Cottage
Lap Top Computer with Wifi
Futon Sofa Sleeps Extra Guest
Bedroom with New Queen Bed
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.