- 4 BDR
- 5 BA
- Sleeps 12
€278 to €278 EUR
4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | Close to beach, Medieval Villages & Pescara Centre
If you are looking for a spacious and comfortable villa, with spectacular views, fresh air and excellent location then it doesn’t get any better than this.
Italy’s most recognized medieval villages, blue flag beaches and Europe’s largest natural reserve are all within close proximity and you will still have the convenience of being located close to excellent authentic Italian restaurants, elegant cafes, fashionable shopping district and thrilling nightlife.
Here are some highlights about the Villa:
* Excellent location. 10 minute drive to vast stretches of glorious beaches, restaurants, great shopping and thrilling nightlife. Europe’s largest nature reserve, ski-slopes, and Italy’s awarded medieval villages within close driving proximity.
* 15 minute drive from Pescara Airport and around 2 hours drive from Rome
* Dine 'al-fresco' on the very spacious terrace while you enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the Adriatic Coast, Abruzzo countryside, mountains and distant towns
* Villa surrounded by 538,200sq ft of private land so that you can enjoy tranquility and privacy
* Free Internet Wifi and Free telephone calls to Pescara landlines
* En-suite bathroom in every bedroom
* Air-conditioned bedrooms and villa is centrally heated to keep you comfortable
* The villa has a unique, elegant, contemporary and fresh design reflecting its own creativity. Very spacious interior with high ceilings, yet inviting, cosy and full of natural light
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Complimentary library of around 70 DVDs to keep you entertained for the days you just want to stay in and relax
After a day out exploring Abruzzo, relaxing at the beach or in an cafe in Pescara, you can stroll around the Villa's 50,000m² (538,200sq ft) of private land where abundant organic fruit and over 100 olive trees grow. Your stay will be peaceful with dramatic views of the Adriatic Coast, mountains, countryside and distant towns.
This exclusive Villa has been designed to make it ideal for either a couple or a large group and with a layout of over 500m² (5382 sqft) you can easily entertain your guests or enjoy the spacious Villa all to yourselves.
And best of all you can rest easy knowing that this Award-winning Villa has be recognized as Top Villa Rental in Abruzzo Italy. Please do enquire for minimum night stay requirements.
*** Things to Do ***
The area is renowned for its Montepulciano D’Abruzzo Wine, the Adriatic Coast line with its long stretch of beach, wonderful fresh cuisine, shopping, charming nearby villages, the mountain ranges and warm friendly people.
The centre of Pescara, with its designer and high street shops, is a 10-minute drive from the villa and there are also some best kept secrets where you can purchase designer fashion from designer factory outlets at heavily discounted prices. The beach is also a 10 minutes drive away.
Small charming characteristic towns, open markets and local festivals in the nearby area are ideal for day trips to explore. And in the evenings, the beach cafes and the old town of Pescara Porto transform themselves into vibrant night spots. Or if you like you can even catch a bus, train or drive on the “Auto Strada” to Rome for a day trip which takes only around 2 hours to get there!