Rent accommodation and lodging by owners in Grand Isle Resort with Owner Direct. We have been matching holiday guests with private vacation rental homes, chalets, and condos for short term and long term lodging since 1994.
Amenities: The Grand Isle Resort offers guests a free-form, infinity-edge pool; a 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center with free weights, strength training and cardiovascular equipment and free Wi-Fi. There is also a DVD movie library for viewing in the comfort of your villa.
Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Palapa Grill at Grand Isle Resort & Spa affords a poolside setting for enjoying authentic Caribbean fare, as well as American-style cuisine, tropical cocktails and live entertainment. A delicious meal in the privacy of your villa can be arranged with advanced notice.
SeaStar Spa at Grand Isle Resort & Spa offers a sophisticated menu of skin and body therapies, such as Balinese massages and organic facials, and a variety of signature salon services, including manicures and pedicures. Open daily. Activities: The white sand beach at Grand Isle Resort & Spa is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the sun or engage in family-friendly activities like kite flying, sand castle building, beach volleyball, horseshoes and bonfire celebrations. Snorkeling gear, ocean kayaks, boogie boards and paddle boards are complimentary for our guests. Our Concierge can help arrange boating, diving and fishing excursions.
Located next to Grand Isle Resort & Spa is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by golf legend Greg Norman. This award-winning course is a Par-72 at approximately 7,200 yards long, and uses an eco-friendly seashore paspalum grass for a lush, green canopy that blends harmoniously with the natural habitat. Distances: The Georgetown International (GGT) airport is about a 20-minute drive from Grand Isle Resort & Spa. The closest full-service grocery store is 30 minutes away, while the nearest convenience shop is only eight minutes outside of the resort. Villa rentals come with a four-person golf cart to use on the property.
Sorry, there is no rental accommodation currently available in Grand Isle Resort for your search criteria. Please change your search preferences or try a nearby region to increase the number of properties displayed.
This villa showcases a beautiful open-concept living area decorated in soft colors and comfortable furnishings that give it a cozy feel. The space includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open living area including a sitting area, dining area, and a kitchen. There is also a patio area outside. The kitchen is fully equipped and stocked with cookware. The living area has a 31" LED TV for your entertainment and sofa with a pull-out double bed to accommodate an extra person if necessary. There is a king-sized bed in one bedroom and a king-sized bed in the other bedroom that can be converted into two twin beds. There is Wi-Fi for the whole property.
Coral Jewel Villa is a duplex. One side of the property is a two bedroom/two bathroom rental. The other side is a separate one bedroom/one bathroom rental, which is occupied at this time.
The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful, with only two other neighbors on the street. The property is only a 4 minute drive from the center of George Town and a 10 minute drive from the white-sanded, turquoise-watered Jolly Hall Beach.
I am available by phone any day of the week. There is a local manager who lives two streets away to help you with all your needs and questions.
Come, relax, recharge and enjoy your vacation at this beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home equipped with everything you need. Relax by the private, oversized pool in the beautifully landscaped gardens. Offering family, corporate and adult vacations in the beautiful Exumas.
With sapphire-blue water everywhere, The Exumas are an exotic collection of dream destinations. Footprint-free beaches and ultra exclusive resorts and islands fit for celebrities make this tropical paradise an absolute gem.
Just finished in 2015, $105,000 remodel - new pool with sitting ledge for adults to sip their beverages while taking a dip, kids end with spray fountain, gorgeous new Gazebo with amazing shade and sunning lookout over Flamingo Bay/downtown Georgetown, and new gardens and patios.
The Villa is a luxurious Mediterranean style villa with:
* 5 bedrooms, 2 of which are full master suites with private bathrooms.
* Bedrooms consist of 2 King, 2 Queen and 1 Standard. 3 large comfortable couches onsite.
* 4 bathrooms, 2 with Jacuzzi baths. Showers in all.
* 3 living areas. 2 living areas fully equipped with Satellite TV.
* A fully equipped kitchen and dining area for up to 8 people.
* We can arrange for another table and chairs for larger parties.
* All living areas have french doors opening out onto the deck and pool area.
* Each wing has its own private entrance which can be locked off for privacy if travelling with a large group.
* Local assistance at the villa if needed.
* Any problems, just a LOCAL phone call away.
The James Bond Islands
The location of not one but two James Bond movies – Thunderball and Never Say Never Again – the Exumas are made up of 365 islands and cays strung out like jewelled stepping stones across more than 193 km of shimmering emerald ocean. The bright white sand of the deserted beaches contrasts strikingly with the deep aquamarine and jade hues of the water, making this chain one of the prettiest in The Bahamas.
* Luxurious furnishings
* All Linens & Bedroom Towels supplied
* Full-time maid by arrangement and extra cost.
* Air conditioning throughout
* Oversized pool with deck and Lookout Tower with spectacular ocean view
* Landscaped tropical gardens
* A close 3 minute walk to a small, basic water access area suitable for mooring a rented boat & walking up kayaks you may rent nearby. Divers love our home!!
* More beautiful beaches just a 8-10 minute drive away...Jolly Beach being one of the best on the island.
* Pier to Stocking Island only about a 8-10 min drive too!
* Beautiful beaches there too!
* Short 4-minute drive into Georgetown for banks, shopping, restaurants, etc.
Facilities close by:
* BeachBoat Hire
* A La Carte and Native Restaurants & Bars