Honolulu: Vacation Rental
- 1 BDR
- 1 BA
- Sleeps 4
$95 to $205 USD
Charming Condo with Full Kitchen Short Stroll to Beaches and Attractions.
Combining a fantastic location, intelligent layout and good value, this condo presents the perfect opportunity to enjoy one of the world’s best beaches, in the heart of a buzzing tropical city, all at a smart price.
In a beautiful low-rise complex of just 16 condos, you’ll enjoy your own private lanai; air-conditioning and remote-controlled ceiling fans to keep cool; extra storage space with spacious, integrated drawers under your bed; and a block-out curtain that can be drawn between the bedroom and adjoining living area for privacy and longer sleep-ins.
Up to four people can comfortably sleep in this quality condo, with one eastern king bed and a Bahama bed set that converts generous sofas by day into two twin beds or one queen bed by night, all featuring chiropractic-friendly mattresses.
Your self-contained kitchen offers the opportunity of private meals and lazy nights in during your vacation, or simply the chance to budget efficiently so you can enjoy the rich diversity of cultural life, shopping and sight-seeing outside your door.
Centrally located in the famous Waikiki district, this building is an easy stroll to the sun-drenched surf and sands of Waikiki beach, Hawaii’s most famous restaurants, lively bars and shopping hot spots. The condo is also close to Kapiolani Park, Hawaii’s oldest and largest park, with its landmark Honolulu Zoo, spectacular Waikiki Shell for outdoor concerts, tennis courts and playing fields.
This high-quality condo features:
- The ability to sleep four people, with one eastern king bed and an adjoining living room that has generous sofas which convert into two twin beds or one queen bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave, blender, sandwich maker, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, tea pot and full suite of dishes
- Bedroom and living areas separated by a block-out curtain for extra privacy
- Ample storage throughout the condo for your luggage and vacation shopping
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Cordless blinds
- Linens & Towels
- Cable TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Unlimited phone calls to the US, Canada, local, and all Hawaiian islands
- Hotel style conveniences such as an iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- Shared laundry facilities
- Just a stroll to the famous Waikiki beach, restaurants, bars, shops, gym, zoo and aquarium.
A true “home away from home” set in a tropical paradise, this condo is beautifully fitted out, features a central location to the best that Waikiki has to offer, and offers incredible value.
- Stairs link the condos in this complex, not an elevator
- This is a legal one-bedroom condo because of its spacious size and full-scope kitchen, however there is no door separating the living room from the bedroom.
- Parking is available for $15 per night - check availability and reserve a space when booking your accommodation.
Hawaii Tax ID# W75740626-01