Boyne Falls: Vacation Rental
- 5 BDR
- 5 BA
- Sleeps 20
$1,000 to $2,000 USD
Situated on a cul de sac in Boyne Mountain Resorts Exclusive Edelweiss Gated Community - for Private Homes only - the magnificent Edelweiss Lodge is completely ski in/ski out for winter vacations and sits at the first tee for both golf courses.. **4TH OF JULY WEEK IS 6 NIGHT MINIMUM**
**THANKSGIVING IS A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM**
**CHRISTMAS IS A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM**
**NEW YEARS IS A 7 NIGHT MINIMUM**
The owners of the Edelweiss Lodge have spared no expense to make this a truly world class property and have installed the following technologically advanced features:
• Dedicated Internet Connection, Key Less Entry, Stereo Throughout the Lodge, Monitored Climate Control, and Cable Television
• Living Room. The living room is characterized by large wood beams that are high atop the 18 foot ceilings. There is a wood burning fireplace with an ample supply of firewood for your enjoyment. There is a 60 inch LED Flat Screen Television that is great for watching sporting events in the common area. The seating area consists of two couches, two chairs, and four small cushioned seats which can be used as individual seats or combined for a small sitting area.
• Gourmet World Class Kitchen. Has a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous slate floors. There is a commercial quality stainless steel Viking stove top with 6 burners and a Viking warming drawer. For your convenience, there are dual ovens, a dishwasher, an oversized island with an additional prep sink, the beverage area has a small refrigerator as well as a breakfast bar with seating for three.
• Estate Quality Dining Room. Has an incredible dining room that is well lit by the custom chandelier held high above the table. The dining table seats 10 people so its ready to host large gatherings.
• Master Bedroom. Master bedroom has hand scraped hardwood floors, a king bed, flat screen television, private deck overlooking the golf course and ski slopes, walk in closet, and an en suite bathroom.
• En Suite Bathroom for Master Bedroom. The Edelweiss Lodge en suite bathroom for the master bedroom has granite counter tops, extremely large soaking bathtub, and a walk in custom tiled shower.
• Second Bedroom. Second bedroom consists of a Queen Bed, Armoire for Clothes Storage, and Flat Screen TV. (ONLY A 1/2 SHARED BATH to go with this bathroom);
another 1/2 bath off main living room;
• Lower Living Room - Mountain Elegance. Lower levels open floor plan and radiant heated floors makes the lower level feel like a main level living area. Mounted high on the wall is a 60 inch flat screen television for easy viewing throughout the lower level. The seating area consists of an oversized L shaped couch, two chairs, and a small dining table with seating for 6. There is also a small refreshment enter that includes a microwave, dishwasher, sink and full size refrigerator.
• Third Bedroom - Sleeps Six Comfortably and has a radiant heated floor, a queen bed, captain bunk consisting of a queen bed on the lower bunk and a twin bed on the upper bunk, small cubby space which houses another full size bed, and a flat screen television. Jack and Jill bathroom
• second bathroom is a Jack and Jill bathroom that sits between the third and fourth bedrooms.
• Fourth Bedroom - Sleeps Five Comfortably and has a radiant heated floor, two queens and a twin bed, and a flat screen television.
• Fifth Bedroom - Sleeps Four Comfortably with a queen bed, and twin bunk bed and a flat screen television.
• Full bath next to 5th bedroom: There is a tiled and glassed shower, granite counter top with under mount sink, and radiant heated slate floor.
Rollaway twin available in the home as well;
• Home Theater. Has a dedicated Home Theater that consists of seating for nine with beanbags providing seats for four smaller individuals. The theater area has additional insulation for sound deadening and private enjoyment benefits.