- 2 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 5
$189 to $419 CAD
Unforgettable Vacation Living ~ Available some dates in March and Only a Few Summer 2017 dates still left!! ~ *OCEAN VIEW, BEACHFRONT Home with Large Windows & Stunning Views~*Onsite Care Taker ~ Private Fenced Backyard.
OCEANFRONT ~ Next Door to Rathtrevor Provincial Park and Beach. Spectacular Ocean Seaside Escape ~ Lovely Cottage with Ocean Views and right on the Beach ~ Incredible Sunsets
Dreaming about a Magical Vacation. Tell your friends the best stories about Your Amazing Holiday Vacation Home. An Oasis of calm to Relax and watch stunning sunrise and sunsets.
Seaside Escape is a lovely home overlooking PARKSVILLE'S SANDY RATHTREVOR BEACH. In the summer months the water temperature in the ocean is warm and swim-able especially at low tide when the sun warms the sandy bottom of the bay and as the water rolls back in the water is warmed by the sand.
Peeks of the OCEAN from the windows. Watch the SUNRISE over Glowing SANDS in the bay. Sit out on your Private Sundeck, feel the SEA BREEZE, WATCH THE SEA, and enjoy the GULLS and EAGLES soaring overhead. STUNNING SUNRISES AND SUNSETS. There is a firepit and seating during the winter months.
• OCEAN FRONT Home with OCEAN VIEW
• Right on the beach and next door to Rathtrevor Provincial Park
• 2 BEDROOM + 2 BATHROOM Luxury (1400 sq. Ft.) ONE LEVEL Home
• MASTER KING BEDROOM featuring an EN SUITE, 4 piece Bathroom with tub and Shower
• A 2ND BEDROOM containing 1 DOUBLE AND 1 SINGLE BED
• 2nd BATHROOM, 4 piece with bath and shower
• NEW Full Size Stainless Steel Appliances
• FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, Living Room and Dining Area with Seating for 6
• Free Password protected WI-FI Internet available and Phone with Free Local Calls
• TV and DVD Player in LIVING AREA and MASTER BEDROOM
• In Home LAUNDRY
• BRAND NEW GAS FIREPLACE in Living Room
• BBQ on Patio including 4 Adirondacks Chair and 2 Side Tables
• Departure Cleaning fee applies regardless of length of stay
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
On site Care Taker ~ On well water
• One of the Best Beaches for Family Fun in Canada
• Beachcomb for hours in the Spectacular Tidal Pools full of Sea Stars, Clams, Crabs and other Ocean Life
• Located immediately beside 5 km’s of Pristine Wilderness and Trails of Rathtrevor Beach
• 7 Golf Courses located within the Parksville and Qualicum Beach area
• Riptide Lagoon Mini Golf with Bumper Cars, Arcade and Ice Cream on Resort Drive
• The Grotto Spa ~ #1 Spa in Western Canada
• 20 Minutes to Qualicum Beach
• 45 Minutes to Nanaimo/ Nanaimo International Airport
• 50 Minutes to Comox/ Comox International Airport
• 2 hours to the Capital of British Columbia ~ Victoria
Parksville is in the heart of the international tourist destination of Oceanside on Vancouver Island BC. We are right on RATHTREVOR BEACH, renowned for its magnificent beauty and miles of SOFT SAND and safe, WARM SALT WATER SWIMMING. Couple that with being nestled beside the enchanting old growth forest of RATHTREVOR BEACH PROVINCIAL PARK, with its miles of Hiking, Biking and Walking Trails meandering alongside the OCEAN and through the forest, and you have a winning combination for a fantastic vacation!!
Within an approximate two and 1/2 hour scenic drive in either direction, visit the charming capital city of Victoria to the south, stopping in Nanaimo, "The Harbour City", Chemainus, famous for its murals and Duncan, the "City of Totems". Head to the wild and rugged West Coast with the world famous Long Beach and it's quaint fishing villages of Tofino and Ucluelet. Go north to the beautiful Comox Valley and smaller islands of Denman and Hornby. SKI or Mountain Bike or Hike the trails of Mt Washington and Strathcona Park. Year Round Resorts are only a 45 Minute Drive away.
Activities(on site or nearby): Golf (over 10 courses), tennis, hiking, rock climbing, spelunking, leisure and mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, swimming, snorkelling/diving, boating, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, kite flying, beachcombing, sandcastle building, beach fires, when no Provincial Fire Bans are in effect, wildlife viewing, adventure playground, nature programs, mini golf, horseshoes, cinemas, live theatre, numerous tourist attractions.