There is ample parking on the property.
6 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Portable Unit
Wheelchair Accessible (property and building)
Shared Common Room with a Children's Play Area and Laundry Facilities
|Regular Stall Shower||2 Sinks||Toilet
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)||
| ||Large Fridge with no Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Kettle||Oven - Stove||Toaster
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Full Freezer||Pots & Pans
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||Laundry Sink
|Laundry Supplies Provided||
"The Hayloft" Suite
|Double Bed||2 Single Beds||Armoire
|2 Night Tables||Canopy over bed||Vanity
|Log Fireplace ||Wood Stove || Sofa/Couch
| Sofa/Couch||Dining Table||
Shared Outdoor Area
|12 Patio Chairs||2 Chaise Lounges||Patio
|Picnic Table||Vegetable Garden||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since May 26, 2013.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jun 15, 2013
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jun 13, 2013
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Welcome to your Country Home, in the Heart of Umbria ...
Enjoy the Italian Countryside from the Patio
Breakfast "En Plain Air"
Landscape from the Fence
The Sunroom / Veranda
Windy Days from the Patio
The Romantic Canopy in the Hayloft Suite
The Ancient Fireplace
Original Art Nouveau Door with Traditional Hand-Embroidered Curtains
Single Bed in the Hayloft Suite
The Hayloft Suite: Italian Ceramics and Laces
View of the Hayloft Suite
The Play of Light and Glasses inside Grandma's Sideboard
Bbq with Friends!
Pine Trees and Garden
View of the Medieval little Town from the Unit
Galloping Horses, Landscape from the Fence
Hens Strolling along the Farmyard
Cisco Welcomes our Guests!
Farmyard View from your Window
Green Lawn with Patio on the Background
A Walk to Carulae Roman Ruins
Carsulae Roman Ruins, at 30 Minutes Walking from the Unit
Sunbathing in the Flowering Meadow
Watch the Sunset...
Marmore Water Falls, at 30 Minutes Driving from the Unit
Accommodation - Suite in a house - 850 sq ft / 78 sq m
"A fascinating stone farmhouse for your unforgettable holiday in the Umbrian countryside: culture & nature all around you…"
This unit is a restored holiday house which was once an old stone farmhouse. Built at the end of the 1600’s, in the midst of the Umbrian countryside, it is half way between Todi and Marmore Waterfalls (Valnerina natural reserve) along the ancient Roman way that connects several medieval towns amidst beautiful landscapes untouched by time. The vacation house lays next to Carsulae Roman ruins and the medieval town of Sangemini. It is surrounded by a blooming countryside where it is not rare to come across wild animals such as pheasants, hares, porcupines, foxes, badgers and a wide variety of birds.
This unit can be rented either as a single holiday house, that comfortably accommodates up to 13 guests, or as four independent smaller flats. Independent flats are suitable for smaller groups, or couples.
To view the other independent suite listings, please visit unit ID#'s 206943, and 206947.
To view the full house listing, please visit unit ID# 206740!