1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unknown clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Indoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Shared Common Room with a Children's Play Area, Games and Laundry Facilities
Tennis Court Shared with Complex
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Dishwasher||Microwave
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||
|Log Fireplace ||Phone - without an answering machine||Home Theater System
|Radio ||20 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||VCR with movies
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Deck||
|Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||30 inch Flat Screen Television ||
Property is NOT waterfront or within 30 minute drive of a lake, ocean or river.
With only a short stroll or drive to the private beach, it has its own launch pad, marina and docks. Other beaches in the area include the Kinsman Beach and John Chabot Provincial Park at Invermere. The Columbia Lake is a short twenty minute drive from the condo. Visit the world renowned Fairmont and Radium Hot Springs for a relaxing swim in the odorless natural hot pools.
Ski/Board Out is a 20 minute drive to the ski resort parking lot.
Panorama Mountain Village and Fairmont Ski Resorts are a twenty minute drive from the condo.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 8 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on January 15, 2017
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on December 22, 2015
||Nightly Rate Range
|Dec 26 to Jan 2 Min Stay 3 nights
|Jan 3 to Feb 16 Min Stay 2 nights
|Feb 17 to Feb 25 Min Stay 2 nights
|Feb 26 to May 5 Min Stay 2 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 29, 2001.
- This owner / manager has completed 385 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 15, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 22, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The grounds are covered with thick grass and large pines; you are surrounded by views of the fabulous Canadian Rocky Mountains. The condominiums are set back on a large grassy play/lounging area with many mature shading trees.
All linens and towels provided. Many acres of resort atmosphere (located 4.5 kilometers south from the Invermere turn off) on a hill top overlooking Lake Windermere, with only a short stroll or drive to the private beach. The playground area includes: 2 tennis courts, a basketball hoop, playground equipment. Recreation Centre includes: pool, hot tub, sauna, ping pong table, foos ball game and a sundeck. It has its own launch pad, marina, docks and the condominiums are set back on large grassy play/lounging areas.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed with ensuite. The second bedroom has two double beds. This unit features a fully equipped kitchen, flatscreen TV, DVD, stereo, BBQ, and washer/dryer. The west facing patio is equipped with BBQ and patio furniture. Enjoy Akiskinook's many resort amenities, such as indoor pool, hot tub, games room, private beach, private dock, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, and many acres of green space. We supply fresh towels, linens, dishcloths, soaps, and paper products.