1 On Street parking stall with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Oven - Stove||Bread Maker||
|6 Traditional Chairs|| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table
|6 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||Stereo System
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||3 Patio Tables
|2 Chaise Lounges||Ping Pong Table||
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on August 08, 2017
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 03, 2012.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Aug 08, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 15, 2015
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The House from Far
The House from Far - Sunset
View - Panoramic View
View - View from Bedroom no4
Yard - the Backyard
Bedrooms - no 4 Bedroom
Bedrooms - no 5 Bedroom
Bedrooms - no 1 Bedroom
Bedrooms - no 2 Bedroom
Bedrooms - no 3 Bedroom
Bathrooms - Bathroom B
Bathrooms - Bathroom a
Bathrooms - W C
View - View from Bedroom no1
Plan - Ground Floor Plan
Plan - First Floor Plan
Tourist Photo - Faros
Tourist Photo - Crissopigi
Sifnos Accommodation - Villa - 3300 sq ft / 306 sq m
This 2 story villa is surrounded by 1.5 acres of courtyards and terrace. Its rooms can accommodate one or two families or a group of friends that should not exceed a maximum of eight people.
The house is located on the edge of Artemonas, a traditional and un-spoiled village that since the 1950's has been protected from further change by the Greek government. While it's secluded and quiet, ensuring great privacy to the visitor, it also gives the opportunity to reach the 'tavernas' and 'kafeneia' (coffee shops) of the picturesque Artemonas, in less than a five-minute walk. In another ten minutes on foot or less than 1km by car is the center of the island, Apollonia, with bars, restaurants and small shops selling arts and crafts. The beaches of the island, such as Platis Yialos, Chrisopigi, Vathi and Faros, famous for their clear blue waters can also be reached in less than fifteen minutes by car or bus.
The house was built in Sifnos during the middle of the 19th century. The members of the family owned the Pan Hellenic Shipping Company (Panhellenique Navigation a Vapeur, Athens) that connected many of Europe's famous trading ports and often, their ships went from Tergeste to Odessos. In order to build one of the first and unique houses found on the island, the family used the skills of both local and foreign workmen while the building materials that where needed for the house were transported on the ships that belonged to the family.
The distance from Piraeus port in Athens to the island is 84 nautical miles.