2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Ductless Window Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
1 Unlocked Storage Room
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Oven - Stove||Range Top||Toaster
|Bakeware||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack
|Full Freezer||Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels
|Traditional Chair||Loveseat Sofa/Couch||Table Style Desk
|Ottoman||42 inch Plasma High-definition Television ||TV source is cable
|1 King or 2 Twin Beds||Double Air Mattress||Walk-In Closet
|2 Night Tables||
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Soap / Body Wash
Ski/Board Out is a 45 minute drive to the ski resort parking lot.
Wolf Ridge Ski Resort
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 3 - Max Occupants 3
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Nov 16, 2012.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Nov 30, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jul 21, 2015
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Welcome to our Home. The Apartment Where you Will be Staying is Upstairs
Upon Entering Apartment- your View. Full Eat-in Kitchen Left, Bathroom Also Left, Bedroom Straight Ahead & Living Room Right.
Kitchen Dining Space
Some of the Essential Kitchen Amenities.
Lots of Open Spaces Filling the Apartment with Light.
Cozy Bedroom with King Size Bed, Vintage Lamps, Original Artwork, and Luggage Racks.
Sunrise from Bedroom Windows- Worth Waking Early to See!
Large Flat Screen TV and another View of the Mountains Surrounding Asheville from Window
Work Space- If you Must
Walk-in Closet in the Background.
Cute Nooks in the Bathroom
View from Blue Ridge Parkway
Located in convenient West Asheville, this unique 650 square foot apartment rests atop a private home overlooking the River Arts District. Built in 1925, our well-maintained house is characteristic of old West Asheville featuring hardwood floors and spacious rooms. The property has mountain views from nearly every window and is flooded with natural light.
For our guests we have a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, a European king size bed, tub & shower, large walk-in closet, air conditioning, a covered area for bikes & parking, work area and wireless internet & cable.
Our neighborhood is quiet but eclectic with a short walk to lively Haywood Road where you can find great coffee, BBQ, pub-grub or fancier fare. The W1 or W2 buses stop a few blocks away from the house and can deliver you to downtown Asheville in 15 minutes.
Come enjoy all that Asheville has to offer from the many music venues, award-winning local beer, delightful restaurants, festivals, antiquing and an abundance of natural attractions.