IN CREATING THIS ONLINE RESERVATION, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your reservation!
Please call us the morning of your arrival, at 11 am, for your check in instructions.
Check In any time after 3pm, and Check out is 11 am. Not wanting to rush out by 11am? Inquire about extending your check out time for an additional small charge and we will confirm whether this is an option for your cabin.
Make sure to PRINT THIS OUT and bring with you on your vacation to ensure that the details of this agreement are completed. Your rental agreement has your cabin address, check in and check out instructions and also provides a list of items that we provide and do not provide for your stay.
For your convenience, towels, bed linens, hand and kitchen soap and all basic kitchen items are included for your use with this cabin rental, however you might want to bring extra towels for the hot tub and lake use (we provide smaller bath towels for the bathroooms.)
We provide starter items such as 1 roll of toilet paper for each bathroom, hand soap and a trash bag. You will need to provide the remainder of these supplies for the bathrooms: paper towels, toilet paper rolls, soaps, shampoos and large trash bags, recycle bags. Additional items that you might want to purchase are charcoal for the BBQ and firewood for the fireplace.
Take a look at for current Big Bear weather- and road conditions. For your convenience, there is a Vons, Stater Brothers, K-mart and more to gather supplies on the hill rather than prior, if needed.
We strive to provide you with a very enjoyable vacation experience. UPON CHECK IN, please contact us with any challenges that you may have with the cabin. In order to assure that your stay is enjoyable, we need to be able to address any challenges at the beginning of your stay.
CABIN CLEANING: You are not responsible for detailed cleaning, however there are a few requests that we ask of you while staying and while checking out, some of which are requirements of city ordinance.
1. Replace all Keys in Correct Lock boxes (enter key code to remove and to replace lock box face plate).
2. IMPORTANT! Turn house HEATER down to 55 degrees at check OUT. Do not turn heater off or pipes may freeze.
3. Do a general cleaning and pickup and remove trash (see trash locations below) and strip bed linens off all used beds.
4. PETS: If your DOG is joining you, make sure to BRING a PET BED for your dog. We love our pets also, but pets are not welcome on the furniture. Please make sure pet hair is not on bedding or furniture and make sure to remove pet hair from floors and rugs.
5. TRASH and RECYCLE! Remove all Trash and Recycle from house when leaving (City Ord.) - There is no TRASH & RECYCLE pick up at homes in Big Bear. ($25/bag Charge for trash & recycle on the property.) (Note: Animals love to get into the trash left outside. It makes a real mess.)
6. Wash all dishes and put away in cupboards. Replace all silverware neatly in the silverware drawer (separating them in the tray.)
7. So that we can ensure clean WHITE towels for all of our guests, white towels and linens are to be used for bodies only, and not to
be used for any cabin cleaning. We provide a roll of paper towels for cleaning spills. You will be charged per item for stained linens.
8. If you use the BBQ or fireplace, place all ashes in proper aluminum ash bucket on deck (City Ord) Disposing of ashes anywhere other than
aluminum ash buckets is a fire hazard
9. Relax and take a look outside. It's beautiful! You're almost done.
10. There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside any cabin! (Dispose of butts properly, rather than in the yard - fire hazard!)
11. If you use the hot tub, be sure to Close and Lock cover and make sure Jets are off. (City Ord)
12. Please turn off all appliances (coffee maker, toaster, etc), lights and running water, and turn off fireplace (if applicable). Lock doors and windows before leaving.
13. Replace all REMOTES IN THEIR CHARGERS or on top of their respective TV or Stereo. (Do not put them in drawers or leave in couch, bed, etc.)
14. Cars must be parked in designated spaces off the street. The City strictly enforces their regulations, failure to comply will result in immediate tow/ejection as per City ordinance Cody enforcement.
15. "Change your thoughts, Change your World." Norman Vincent Peale - How does this relate to checking out? We hope that you are rejuvenated after your vacation and your positive energy will be contagious to others and will inspire the world!
Check-in time is 3:00 PM*. Check-out time is 11AM. *Check-in time can not always be guaranteed and may vary slightly depending on various circumstances.
We appreciate your assistance with the items above. As you may have guessed, failing to comply with all check-out procedures may result in
loss of deposit and/or cost of repair, or ejection from property.
We appreciate your visit with us. Thank you and have a great stay!
I understand that the amount of (stated on this rental agreement above) is authorized by me to be charged to the card number below. I understand that I will not be asking for any refunded money for any challenges that occur during my stay. I will contact the rental company immediately to inform them of any challenges so that they can correct any issues in a timely manner. Refund policy: Within 60 days of stay, payment is non-refundable. A 15% fee cancellation fee ($100 min) will be charged for any canceled reservation prior to 60 days from the reservation's check in date. In addition, I authorize my credit card to charged up to $500 for any excessive cleaning, damages, or missing items. Charges will be taken from deposit for failure to comply with any of the above items, and/or immediate ejection from the property. I have seen pictures & a description of property & understand that the property is as is depicted on the internet.
IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ENTER AND USE ANY OF THE FACILITIES MANAGED BY THE PROPERTY MANAGER I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I understand that there are inherent risks, including bodily injury, property damage, and death, involved with the use of the facilities and items on or in the facilities to include but not be exclusive of Hot Tubs, Spas, Rock Walls, Open Loft Spaces, Elevated Beds, Icy walk ways and Driveways. Risks also include injury or damage suffered as a result of the acts or omissions of others (members of my party, other guests, or third parties). I fully accept those risks and on behalf of myself, my heirs, relatives, and all persons, I agree to hereby forever waive, release from liability, and covenant not to sue the Proper Manager, it's owners, officers, directors, subsidiary companies, franchisor, employees, representatives, affiliates, and/ or agents, from any and all claims for any injuries or damages of any kind and nature, however caused, that I may suffer resulting from, connected with, or arising out of, the use of these facilities to include but not be exclusive of Hot Tubs, Spas, Indoor Rock Walls, Open Loft Spaces, Elevated Beds, Icy walk ways and Driveways.
I further agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Proper Manager, it's owners, officers, directors, subsidiary companies, franchisor employees, representatives, affiliates, and / or agents, from any and all claims, costs, expenses, legal fees, losses, damages, liabilities, or injuries resulting from, connected with, or arising out of my acts or omissions, related to the use of the facilities to include but not be exclusive of Hot Tubs, Spas, Rock Walls, Open Loft Spaces, Elevated Beds, Icy walk ways and Driveways.
The forgoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I have CAREFULLY READ and UNDERSTAND it's contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability, a waiver of legal rights to collect damages in the event of injury, death, or property damages, and an agreement not to sue the Proper Manager, it's owners, officers, directors, subsidiary companies, franchisor employees, representatives, affiliates, and / or agents and I sign it of my own free will. I agree that selecting a "submit" button on this document via computer acts as my valid handwritten signature of approval and agreement herein.
I have CAREFULLY READ and UNDERSTAND this entire agreement and am willing to comply with it entirely, and I will hold the owners & the Proper Manager HARMLESS and Indemnify them from ANY and ALL BODILY INJURY and/or PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE INCURRED.
I agree that selecting a "submit" button here via computer and or submitting a credit card for this online agreement, acts as my valid handwritten signature of approval and agreement herein.
AMOUNT TO CHARGE
CREDIT CARD NUMBER
I AGREE TO PAY THE ABOVE AMOUNT ACCORDING TO THE CARD ISSUER AGREEMENT
FULL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON CARD
PLEASE use GOOGLE MAPS to view the most accurate route from your location.
Enjoy your trip to Big Bear!