3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|2 Twin Beds||Closet||Night Table
|Single Lower Bunk||Single Upper Bunk||Dresser
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Hair Dryer||Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)||
|Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Kettle||Microwave||Oven - Stove
|Crock Pot||Pots & Pans||Waffle Iron
|Arm Chair||2 Sofa/Couches||Coffee Table
|Bookcase||Floor Lamp||DVD Player with DVD movies
|40 inch Flat Screen Television ||TV source is satellite||
Washer and Dryer-Closeted
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
|Natural Gas BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on March 27, 2018
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on January 17, 2018
||Nightly Rate Range
|Jun 9 to Sep 10 Min Stay 4 nights
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on January 17, 2018
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Jun 9 to Sep 10
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jan 17, 2018.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 27, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jan 17, 2018
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Accommodation - Apartment above garage - 900 sq ft / 83 sq m - First floor
Our apartment is family friendly
This lovely vacation rental suite was built by owner in 2012 in quiet neighborhood. We were using only environmentally friendly materials and we do cleaning with only natural cleaning products. The suite is situated above detached garage with private entry and it has its own driveway. It is overlooking the lake and surrounding mountains in the quiet area of Blind Bay, short walking distance to the lake. The suite has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Can sleep up to 6. Master bedroom has queen size bed and en-suite. 2. Bedroom has 2 single beds and the 3. Bedroom has bunk bed. There is 2. Full bathroom. Suite is fully equipped, everything you need is supplied; only you need to bring your own food and the appetite for fun and leisure.The Village Grocer store has great variety of food and liquor. Marina, boat launch, boat and water sports equipment rentals are close by. The surrounding area has well marked hiking trails to spectacular view points. Also located very close is a beautiful 18 hole Shuswap Lake Estates Golf course. On the weekend there is local Farmers market that offers fresh, organic fruit and vegetable and home made baking all Summer.There are several very good dining establishments as well as local wineries close. And if you are inclined to drive to a larger center, Salmon Arm is 25 minutes east and Kamloops is 60 minutes west. There are Pickle Ball and Tennis Courts near by as well as play ground with water park. No pets allowed and there is no wheelchair access.
For those who like hiking there is a wonderful trail on the forested mountain just above our place. It takes 50 minutes to the view point, you will have an awesome view of the whole lake and mountain ranges and the pristine nature. You can watch eagles fly just below you and enjoy the tranquil moment of watching the sunset and witness the changing colors of the sunset in the lake. Breathtaking play.
There is lots of opportunities for enjoyable bike rides.
Shuswap lake offers not only variety of water sports and if you like to fish you can enjoy it right here or in White lake or other lakes in the area.